Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

caulixtla
16 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Can we talk about Michael? They are still togetherĀ :hor:

I really hope that she has found her soulmate in him andĀ that they get the chance to make a family together. I knowĀ she really wants to be a mother someday,Ā so I hope she will.

Yes, as a father of a young daughter, I really really want to see Stefani become a mother and have children. I really hope Michael continues treating her right and that they stay together and have a family together.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

And to all of you whining about Gaga's voice, don't forget this pandemic doesn't allow any huge live gigs in a row.

A voice has to be trained. She's probably a bit out of shape such as maybe many of us are. Tired and beat up by the confinement. Having gained some unwanted weight cause of inaction...

To me, breaking her voice like this for this event tells so much more than a perfect performance caught in the middle of a gigantic tour.

So to all the whiners, she WILL come back in full force very soon, as long as there's not a much important cause to fight for than crafting the next best show or promote Chromatica...

For crying out loud !

Ā 

Ā 

I haven't read all the comments but saw a few of these. I just finished watching her performance and I agree. I am a performer too and some gigs are just better than others. With as cold as it was I think she did great! Sometimes hearing the little "mistakes" reminds us they are human. I could have done with all the excessive breaks/convos especially during You and I, but I know there was a purpose to this performance which was to convey the message of voting and togetherness, so it was necessary. So glad we got to see a some live Gaga tonight!

PsychoMaxcara
28 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

I think he meant 2019

No no, I did mean 2009 since thatā€™s when she started pitching down her songs due to her voice dropping in pitch (as a result of theĀ vocal damage which was causedĀ by improper technique, overuse, shouting, and excessive smoking/drugz). She sounds quite hoarseĀ and has a very raspyĀ undertone to her voice in almost all 2009 live performances. There are some performances where she even seems to have partially lost her voice.

Then, at some point from 2012-2013 sheĀ hired a vocal coach and thatā€™s when she altered the way she hits high notes a little bit.

Cavadour

@beli8 Performer here too. I just had 1 (one !) gig in 2020. As opposite to an average normal year where I perform live in public at least 2 times a month. Not counting the rehersals.

This single gig of 2020 was a nightmare. I felt insecure, before and during the gig. With my voice and instrument skills. And all the sound tech was so hard to match my usual ease.Ā 

To get back at my normal level will require a patient and hard work. Sometimes I'm scared I won't succeed in doing it.

Gaga is a hard worker and she's less than half my age. No doubt she will perform better as ever in a near future. It's a physical fact.

Ā 

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Born This Way

I thought it was a very endearing performance and she had great vocals but wbk that.Ā 

I don't get the second hand embarrassment comments. Yeah, it was a little awkward but she was still really good. The only people who are going to seriously make fun of her are Republicans and idgaf what they have to think.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

huttont

I was there live and she sounded absolutely amazing. It was the best her vocals have sounded in a while. And yes, I wouldā€™ve liked if she sang all of Shallow, but itĀ was her best vocal performance of that song so far

As for the crowd, everyone went nuts when Gaga was introduced and every time she spoke. It mustā€™ve not gotten picked up on the live stream

Ā 

I just got home from attending!!Ā God itā€™s so amazing being surrounded by so many like minded people! The crowd went crazy for Gaga. And people really showed up for this! Iā€™m so proud of everyone! :toofunny:Ā If thatā€™s the only Gaga concert I can have this year, Iā€™ll take it!!:firega:

She did good. She sounded great and she was energetic which is what you want to excite people to vote. She talked about the right amount of time too and what she said was good.

Free My Mind

honestly. reading through some of these comments. who needs haters when some of your fans are like this.

im not saying that youā€™re not entitled to an opinion but i really canā€™t see how some of these comments are justified. i read them before watching it and was expecting a mess.

first, the vocal criticism i just do not understand. she sounded amazing.Ā 

secondly, the expectation of her to promote her album. this is a political rally, not the grammyā€™s.

thirdly, the complaints at the spoken intervention, again, this is a political rally not the grammys.Ā 

reading through these comments it has become crystal clear that gaga canā€™t do anything right to please some fans nowadays, i bet it was the same people that complained about the serve of a VMA performance.

Ā honestly if thatā€™s you, then why are you wasting energy being a fan of someone who clearly, for some reason, isnā€™t doing it for you anymore.Ā 

also, if youā€™re embarrassed of her- do one.Ā 

29 minutes ago, huttont said:

And yes, I wouldā€™ve liked if she sang all of Shallow, but itĀ was her best vocal performance of that song so far

I have yet to see the performances, but if this is true, then she absolutely had a good night, vocally.

Shallow is weirdly enough a hard song for her to sing. So if she sang it well? Then her vocals were all probably really good LOL

3 points in and ready for more

My Name Isnt Alice

shallow soundedĀ good imo idk what you guys are talking about lmao

Ā 

1 minute ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

shallow soundedĀ good imo idk what you guys are talking about lmao

Ā 

I just watched some of the rehearsal videos and it's probably some of the best she's ever sounded? Some people be crazy I tell ya

3 points in and ready for more

My Name Isnt Alice
16 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The dry dead crowd was not itĀ :rip:

this is the problem they're not even screamingĀ 

5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The dry dead crowd was not itĀ :rip:

Some people who were there said the crowd was more lively in person but the mic must not have picked it up. But yeah I missed the sound of fans singing along!

Archived