💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara
7 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

For a long time I have tried to deny this, but to me it begins to seem clear that her voice indeed seemed to be damaged. She certainly doesn't sing extreme badly & out of tune all the time, and she still does it better than most of her colleagues! Jet I haven't heard that insane vocalist she once was for a long, long time now. Every performance since Enigma I looked for an excuse or reason why she didn't hit the notes, or why she sang for example off-key. 

I think I just have to accept that this is what she sounds nowadays. I still love her tho because she is a killer performer, an artist and a fracking legend! One who at least sings her songs live, mostly of them are still very good. And she use her voice to say important & intressting stuff!

:pawsup:

She did damage her voice severely in 2009. Anytime I listen to her promo performances from that time you can tell she was straining and using her voice in an improper and unhealthy way. Had she never hired a vocal coach to help her learn new healthy habits she wouldn't have been singing today. Still, for someone with severe vocal damage she's done an amazing job and showcased many very impressive vocal runs and hit the high notes very well.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kimmo said:

Shut it, Stop trolling for likes and be serious, you exactly what I meant

:interestinga:

Gosh I was defending Gaga all through this thread. I make my political possitions clear again and again and there's no damage in being funny once in a while. I'm not doing it for the likes.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

3 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

She did damage her voice severely in 2009. Anytime I listen to her promo performances around that time you can tell she was straining and using her voice in an improper and unhealthy way. Had she never hired a vocal coach to help her learn new healthy habits she wouldn't have been singing today. Still, for someone with severe vocal damage she's done an amazing job and done many very impressive vocal runs and hit the tones very well.

she sounds better now than she did in 2009 or any time before that.........

Spoiler

imo

Spoiler

:poot:

6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

where can we watch the performance? i missed it because i went to drop off my ballot :icega:

:heart:  (performance is around 1:24)

4 minutes ago, Jill said:

Gosh I was defending Gaga all through this thread. I make my political possitions clear again and again and there's no damage in being funny once in a while. I'm not doing it for the likes.

This is not a “funny once in a while” situation, leave your insensitive feelings for later, or Is this thread under the funny tag?

NO!

BECAUSE IS NOT A JOKE!

Hottie Detector

Just now, Kimmo said:

This is not a “funny once in a while” situation, leave your insensitive feelings for later, or Is this thread under the funny tag?

NO!

BECAUSE IS NOT A JOKE!

If I was serious the whole thread, there would be a big mess tomorrow anyways. We know were we stand and we know we want Biden to win because democracy is in danger. Let me be and let me make jokes to at least not think about the outcome of the election for a few seconds.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Cavadour

And to all of you whining about Gaga's voice, don't forget this pandemic doesn't allow any huge live gigs in a row.

A voice has to be trained. She's probably a bit out of shape such as maybe many of us are. Tired and beat up by the confinement. Having gained some unwanted weight cause of inaction...

To me, breaking her voice like this for this event tells so much more than a perfect performance caught in the middle of a gigantic tour.

So to all the whiners, she WILL come back in full force very soon, as long as there's not a much important cause to fight for than crafting the next best show or promote Chromatica...

For crying out loud !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Ghost Face

Can we talk about Michael? They are still together :hor:

I really hope that she has found her soulmate in him and that they get the chance to make a family together. I know she really wants to be a mother someday, so I hope she will. With all her kindness and love she for sure will do a fantastic job.

lady gaga kiss GIF by AMAs

It's an honor.

17 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Joe seriously shows signs of early onset dementia. :rip:

What signs though? He's too old for early onset dementia. That is diagnosed in people under the age of 65, typically in their 30s-50s. 

He shows normal signs of aging. He is 77. He's gonna be a bit forgetful and stumble on his words some. It's fine.

Oh, he also suffers from a lifelong speech disorder (stutter). 

i Love the Lady
21 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

For a long time I have tried to deny this, but to me it begins to seem clear that her voice indeed seemed to be damaged. She certainly doesn't sing extreme badly & out of tune all the time, and she still does it better than most of her colleagues! Jet I haven't heard that insane vocalist she once was for a long, long time now. Every performance since Enigma I looked for an excuse or reason why she didn't hit the notes, or why she sang for example off-key. 

I think I just have to accept that this is what she sounds nowadays. I still love her tho because she is a killer performer, an artist and a fracking legend! One who at least sings her songs live, mostly of them are still very good. And she use her voice to say important & intressting stuff!

:pawsup:

Is this serious? She's been pitchy live since The Fame. I actually feel the vocals were strong if you could get past the speaking interruptions and yelling she did. 

Der Meister
14 minutes ago, Bae said:

she sounds better now than she did in 2009 or any time before that.........

Reveal hidden contents

imo

Reveal hidden contents

:poot:

I think he meant 2019

I just wanna add that she looks COMPLETELY AMAZING and she’s so beautiful inside and out. I’m so happy she exists. 

Archived