Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

BIDEN x GAGA: Battle for the Soul of the Nation

Spock

Featured Posts

papergangster
17 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I wonder what tribes Biden and Kamala are in. :billie:

None, they need to make a new separate one. 

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

Not y’all getting hyped for a Babylon performance and about to get Mirrion Rizzons x3 :ladyhaha:

(Don’t mind me I’m just actively suppressing any expectations so I dont get disappointed if Babylon doesn’t happen :selena:)

DoremonLove
10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The best polsters give him an 80-90% chance.  But considering there is a 100% chance of Trump cheating, don't be too surprised if something horrible happens.

Im from India but i really dont want trump to win :saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Dr Fudge

We only have the election.

I can serve it to you absentee voting style. 
It’s the thing, that you want, that you need (it’s Biden)

battle for your life, ballot on.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

asfittingasmcqueen

she's performing Babylon and if Biden wins she'll release the mv as a way to celebrate. I'm manifesting

omgggg I love the graphic

she performed Come To Mama last time, a random album track omggg Free Woman!!! Babylon would be iconic

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Not y’all getting hyped for a Babylon performance and about to get Mirrion Rizzons x3 :ladyhaha:

(Don’t mind me I’m just actively suppressing any expectations so I dont get disappointed if Babylon doesn’t happen :selena:)

Sis it's absolutely going to be a Million Reasons and she'll toss in a cheesy quip like  "a million reasons to vote for Biden," You & I, and maybe Edge of Glory, a song from Joanne, or an ARUTW song. If we're lucky, a piano version of something from Chromatica.

But less us dream of her going "strut it out to the polls."

As far as songs, you have to consider appeal and appropriateness. I think the set will be known GP songs like You and I and Million Reasons. Edge of Glory  and Angel Down are perfect sentiments for the occasion. I don't think anything niche like Babylon would work at all tbh. This is a perfect audience for Joanne vibes tho 🤔

joanne the scammer yes GIF by Super Deluxe

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

LilyLark
Just now, KNJ said:

As far as songs, you have to consider appeal and appropriateness. I think the set will be known GP songs like You and I and Million Reasons. Edge of Glory  and Angel Down are perfect sentiments for the occasion. I don't think anything niche like Babylon would work at all tbh. This is a perfect audience for Joanne vibes tho 🤔

joanne the scammer yes GIF by Super Deluxe

I could see a piano version of Sine from Above. Gags loves to toss in cheesy quips and there's several that would work with that song and "vote for Biden." But yeah, it's absolutely going to be Million Reasons & a few other tame tracks imo.

roomdivide

Babylon is so fitting actually. "That's gossip." And "Money don't talk" are such serves against Donald.

If we get a Babylon performance I will scream

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, roomdivide said:

Babylon is so fitting actually. "That's gossip." And "Money don't talk" are such serves against Donald.

If we get a Babylon performance I will scream

Don’t think so...probably shallow or smth from Joanne :/

ydnmnme

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived