๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga responds to Trump campaign

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I'm waiting for Trump to tweet her back. I LOVE how his campaign is threatened by a woman, what are you afraid of?ย 

lady gaga power GIF

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Again... those are irrelevant. Weโ€™re talking about denouncing a fascist president here. Which is something EVERYONE, no exception, should be doing.

You thinking anything related to album releases or whatever even MATTERS in that discussion shows how deluded pop gays are. This is about the outcome of democracy. We donโ€™t ****ing care about the implications on a pop star and her image, no matter if we like her or not.

You sound like you would vote for Trump if he promised to put up Chromatica billboards and itโ€™s concerningย :awkney:

im not american... and gaga is musician not politician

so im not wrong if i worried about myfave

LilyLark
4 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Well, yeah. But the only candidate Gaga followed during the primary is Bernie Sanders... before he dropped out, on both his accounts. I doubt sheโ€™s a Yang or Booker (bruh ew donโ€™t insult her like that) stan either. She just didnโ€™t say anything probably bc she didnโ€™t wanna divide her fans... I mean this site was a mess during and after the primaries. I think if she spoke to a Green New Deal stan sheโ€™d know its not about leaving families w/ย no income.ย 

I also donโ€™t know how she doesnโ€™t know what fracking is yet knows being against it means being taking away jobs? Whatโ€™s Gaga reading... Fox News?

I read it as her slightly mocking them...and yeah, a lot of people are insane (not just Fox news watchers, unfortunately) and believe fracking will destroy jobs. It's half the reasons leftists/environmentalists/Dems/etc. always, always stress job creation whenever they discuss ending fracking. My guess is she was just trying to be funny yet "safe" and tweeted something out quickly.

Huh, I didn't know Bernie was the only politician she followed...that's cool. LOL at Cory but in his defense he has an excellent criminal justice plan.

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Im Human said:

im not american... and gaga is musician not politician

so im not wrong if i worried about myfave

Gaga will be fine. It's also her choice...she's probably well aware of the risks but believes it is worth it because Trump is so awful...and truth be told she's probably going to be very "tame" and "safe" at the rally considering a) the backlash to celebs at Clinton rallies and b) she's done the tame thing before (the Houston fundraiser with all the former presidents).

Yes, it can be risky in this day and age...not only in the era of "cancel culture" (tho some legitimately do need to be canceled) or crazies going all qanon but also the right wingers digging up the past problems of celebs. That is true. However, there is SO much going on here in the US right now that no one but stans are really going to spend time fixating on Gaga. The crazy right wingers have already moved on, and the non-right wingers moved on from the video to laugh at Trump calling her an anti-fracking activist to worrying about Trump's latest f*ckery. If she had been an ardent Biden supporter from the startโ€”even before the generalโ€”it's absolutely possible the whole R Kelly, etc. thing would be drug up yet again. Now, though, no one cares because there is too much hard news (non celeb related sh*t) going on. For example, Trump is literally trying to steal the election.

ChavaWM
3 hours ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

While both are not the best persons in the world, the political agenda behind their back is what matters. They will just basically represent the political will of the left and right wing party.

But of course the presiding head of state will play a big role on decision making albeit not entirely their own as there will be political advisors and such.ย 

ย 

However, I do see why some people want her to be on the neutral side. But it is her choice. She wanted to get involved and have her voice heard. And I'm here for itย :sis:

As a sexual assault survivor, I genuinely find Biden so creepy. And any of the little girls he was being overly friendly with reminds me of what older men did to me. So do I hate the guy? No. I can tolerate him more than Trump but for my sake, I can't vote for Biden. I just imagine how uncomfortable those little girls felt and now having to see his face plastered everywhere could be traumatic. It would be for me.

I'm not telling anyone who to vote for, just that I wish Gaga kept it to herself. It doesn't make me see her or anyone any less for trying to get out Trump. Its my personal opinion.ย 

Bradley
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

The way she responded to Trump faster than to anythingย Chromatica related :billie:

The way Trump received an instant response but it took Katy Perry 84 years.

Whispering
7 hours ago, Im Human said:

idk guys.. but i think this may affect her public image.. you see many news about her now

and you cant predict how people respond news about her

Anyone who is supporting Trump at this point is okay with racism and bigotry.ย 

Gaga doesnโ€™t need fans like that!ย 

They can all **** right off!

Archived