đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga responds to Trump campaign

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

i searched it and it literally just gave me articles about this exact exchange

DO NOT GOOGLE! They what the SEO to blow this up, make it viral.

Ignore them. Do not retweet/repost the outrage.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

Not her saying RENT FREE :nooo:

She has been slaying everyone these last few days :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Gagaloo911
15 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The triconery JUMPED OUT

We love a trendsetting Queen :firega:

LGMonster95

I don't know what this fanbase is afraid of. Trump supporters hated her from years ago, this is nothing special and who the f*ck even cares about their opinions when they support a trash like Trump

1 hour ago, Im Human said:

idk guys.. but i think this may affect her public image.. you see many news about her now

and you cant predict how people respond news about her

You being worried about a pop star’s public image when all she did was denounce a fascist president is high cringe.

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

You being worried about a pop star’s public image when all she did was denounce a fascist president is high cringe.

yes if she got trauma again...

who lose...? not only her but us

do u want another blackout tho?

if she blackout you all will trash her tho

asking her promise to release album and mocking her promise

we all learned

BornAsUnic0rn
11 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

The triconery JUMPED OUT

We love a trendsetting Queen :firega:

the fact that this probably is going to be her best shot at a viral tik tok danke.. work 

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I think we all know Gaga is very likely not a leftist even if she is liberal and supports gay rights, BLM, etc (for real, I suspect she was probably a Yang Gang/Cory Booker type). However, even if she was a leftist I suspect her answer wouldn't be much different. It's the closing days of the election & going "yeah, destroy fracking" right before performing in PA would not be a good idea. And she supported a few climate change groups (the anti-fracking thing is apparently from when she supported Yoko Ono's group) back in the day but she's hardly a climate change activist (unfortunately).

Well, yeah. But the only candidate Gaga followed during the primary is Bernie Sanders... before he dropped out, on both his accounts. I doubt she’s a Yang or Booker (bruh ew don’t insult her like that) stan either. She just didn’t say anything probably bc she didn’t wanna divide her fans... I mean this site was a mess during and after the primaries. I think if she spoke to a Green New Deal stan she’d know its not about leaving families w/ no income. 

I also don’t know how she doesn’t know what fracking is yet knows being against it means being taking away jobs? What’s Gaga reading... Fox News?

Liddos: I'm so glad Gaga is telling to vote without taking sid-

Lady Gaga: hold my meat purse

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CHROMATICON
16 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't know what this fanbase is afraid of. Trump supporters hated her from years ago, this is nothing special and who the f*ck even cares about their opinions when they support a trash like Trump

The only thing that worries me is that I've noticed Trump supporters have been getting more violent lately. I'm just worried for our girl safety. :giveup:

Archived