Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga responds to Trump campaign

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

My biggest problem is “Keep your jobs PA. We❤️u”

We who? We love the planet. That’s why fracking needs to die. Not her getting far right sources about fracking and deleting jobs 😭 

Has Gaga even ever mentioned climate change?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Im Human said:

idk guys.. but i think this may affect her public image.. you see many news about her now

and you cant predict how people respond news about her

The Born This Way songstress will remain UNBOTHERED. If she gets "cancelled" by right-wing white nationalists, GOOD, she's on the right side of history 

Reality
51 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She’s def mocking them lol

I hope :selena: 

But she also said, "Keep your jobs PA" :shrug: 

🃏🖤👹

TheFame Monster
23 minutes ago, Im Human said:

remember biden has sexual accusation.. and gaga almost canceled because r kelly in 2018 now some stans still asking the video

im afraid trump tim pushing that again

gaga will over if trump keep pushing her

People are well aware of the accusations against Biden and Trump has had the same accusations against him (which are on the record). This is something that Trump hasn’t been able to use against Biden because it would backfire. We’re settling for Biden because that’s our only choice. 

6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

The Born This Way songstress will remain UNBOTHERED. If she gets "cancelled" by right-wing white nationalists, GOOD, she's on the right side of history 

you may right... but remember gaga has trauma because public trash her back in ARTPOP era

i just care about her mental health

i dont want if she got trauma again...

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We who? We love the planet. That’s why fracking needs to die. Not her getting far right sources about fracking and deleting jobs 😭 

I think we all know Gaga is very likely not a leftist even if she is liberal and supports gay rights, BLM, etc (for real, I suspect she was probably a Yang Gang/Cory Booker type). However, even if she was a leftist I suspect her answer wouldn't be much different. It's the closing days of the election & going "yeah, destroy fracking" right before performing in PA would not be a good idea. And she supported a few climate change groups (the anti-fracking thing is apparently from when she supported Yoko Ono's group) back in the day but she's hardly a climate change activist (unfortunately).

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

She has talked about being kind to the planet and believes in science. I don’t know if she has explicitly talked about climate change. 

I think the “keep your jobs PA” is alluding to the fact that Biden has said that he isn’t going to ends fracking, but move towards cleaner energy sources. 

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not Gaga getting in a twitter war with Tim Murtagh LMAO. Oh god we live in the dumbest possible timeline lol.....

I am thrilled she is using her platform to endorse canidents and encourage voting. But..

This stan language tweet is cringey. Slamming a beer, in camo, next to a truck while endorsing Biden is cringey. The stilted acting in PSAs is cringey. Wearing head to toe Balmain while stumping in a highly important working class swing state is cringey. :selena:

But people seem to love it, so god bless.

3 minutes ago, Im Human said:

you may right... but remember gaga has trauma because public trash her back in ARTPOP era

I think she would be upset if her reputation were tarnished for something she didn't believe in. That's why she apologized for the R Kelly stuff. But I think she's totally fine if she ruffles feathers standing up for a cause that means a lot to her, a la the meat dress. 

She knew what would happen if she stepped into politics at this moment and she did it anyway, I think that's admirable. She is strong and brave :firega:

8 minutes ago, Im Human said:

I understand your concern but when she accepts a challenge she doesn't waiver from it.  If she didnt think she could handle the heat, she wouldn't have volunteered to be on the frontlines. What will be will be.

It is what it is --Lady Gaga

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

edengowon
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

i searched it and it literally just gave me articles about this exact exchange

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived