Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: “I’m voting for Joe Biden”

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think she means when she’d stay at that cabin Taylor has? I remember seeing pics and thinking it looked creepy lol. I never knew she bought her own property there.

But she didn't say she owns a house there, she just said she used to live there. It must be Pennsylvania. I remember a video of Asia running around as a puppy there.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I think she means when she’d stay at that cabin Taylor has? I remember seeing pics and thinking it looked creepy lol. I never knew she bought her own property there.

There were rumors she had a house or ranch in PA back in the day. It wouldn't shock me...the Hadid sisters own a ranch out in PA somewhere & it's not that far from NY. I mean Philly is only like...an 1 1/2 to 2 hours from NYC.

TheOriginalOne
20 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

"Hey ! This is Lady Gaga. I'm voting for America, which means I'm voting for Donald Trump ! Help us making America great again" *drop the beer*

:ladyhaha:

AF9-B2918-6247-4-BBC-85-AA-452721-F43-FF

2 minutes ago, Fresco said:

But she didn't say she owns a house there, she just said she used to live there. It must be Pennsylvania. I remember a video of Asia running around as a puppy there.

Oh no I know she’s talking about PA, I was just saying I don’t think she ever bought her own property, though anything is possible.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

There were rumors she had a house or ranch in PA back in the day. It wouldn't shock me...the Hadid sisters own a ranch out in PA somewhere & it's not that far from NY. I mean Philly is only like...an 1 1/2 to 2 hours from NYC.

I believe Taylor owns a lot of real estate in PA, and people used to speculater about Gaga buying there but I don't think she ever did. They did use to spend a lot of time there, I think she's just playing a little fast and loose with the definition of "living there" :laughga:

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Don't feed the trolls. It'll be more than obvious after tomorrow 👍

Oh God. just realized the right wing trolls are going to be insane if she performs considering the whole "Gaga banged Hunter" conspiracy they've been peddling.

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Oh God. just realized the right wing trolls are going to be insane if she performs considering the whole "Gaga banged Hunter" conspiracy they've been peddling.

Well she didn't marry him, so that must not have gone very well. :staymad: :fan:

Hunter's wife does resemble Gaga.

Her look is such a seeeeerve

(yes I'm shallow enough to talk about that instead of the election, cuz guess what? we would all vote for Biden on GGD so...:vegas:

Massive Monster
1 hour ago, Chris Evans said:

she's reclaiming the camo, huge trucks, and america from the racists :vegas:

this is very on point

It's 100% the idea 

Kind regards

ydnmnme

Omg isn’t Bradley in PA too? Come on, sing Shallow and win the locals , Gaga :firega:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

RAMROD

The last thing we need is Gaga saying she's voted for Biden, but that's too bad...

**Hauslabs Babylon.mp3**

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived