💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

AC NH Winter Update - 5 Hours !!!

Eido

Featured Posts

In less than a month, the final update (at least for 2020) for Animal Crossing New Horizons will be released. The trailer will be released in the next two weeks and the update will be released before the 20th as the first event will start on the 26th : Thanksgiving - Harvest Festival ! 

Rumor has it (and well, leaks ahah), this will also be included

Spoiler

- COOKING : a new type of DIY recipes will be included in this update ! Probably just for events / decoration purposes . You should still be able to eat what you prepare. It might also add a new type of request/interaction with the villagers.

-VEGETABLES : what would be cooking without vegetables ? We already have pumpkins, fishes, fruits... well we just needed vegetables :  wheat, sugar cane, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots

-Villagers finally visiting your house : FINALLY, they started added in-your-house dialogues for the villagers in the halloween update though the function was not yet activated/finished. 

-Ceiling furnitures : It was long overdue but the ceiling furniture functions were also added in update 1.5.0. 

-Harvest Festival + Christmas events : Well no new surprises here, though we might have a twist !

-New furnitures 

-Brewster & The Roost : ready since update 1.1.0 along with the next upgrades for Nook's Cranny and the Able Sisters, they were since removed from the codes. If they are not included in this update they will be for the next round of updates that will come in 2021 (the game will received updates until late 2022/early 2023)

the thanks giving is part of autumn part 2

winter will be divided too

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

They better give a lot of activities cos Winter is usually boring on there

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MJHolland

Cooking?! Loves it 

This is my first animal crossing game, so I love all these cool surprises 

10 hours ago, River said:

the thanks giving is part of autumn part 2

winter will be divided too

Well technically no and yes, Thanksgiving will also include Toy Day. Hence why I didn't call it neither Fall update W2 nor Winter update 

Evan Peters

more funiture/flooring/wallpaper and the roost!! that's all i really want rn 

emma roberts is an abuser

37 minutes ago, bionic said:

BRING BACK GYROIDS

True, they are also ready since 1.2.0 but still not activated 

I guess it will be for Year 2

Dr Fudge
5 minutes ago, Grace said:

I haven't played in a month or so #oops can I go back in time and still do halloween or is it gone now

It should still be available with the autumn update!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I've played too much of this game deep into the first wave of coronavirus for me to go back to it unless there's some significant changes. It started getting to be too monotonous, and I even noticed that my villagers were repeating the same dialogue lines to me day in and day out. 

This game 100% needs a paid DLC expansion where they give us some content that's a little more substantial.

• 2 weeks later...
blackpink

i REALLY hope they don’t make us wait until next year for The Roost. it would make perfect since to introduce the cafe with the upcoming update since the autumn/winter season is associated with coffee and warm drinks in general

also i really want iconic queens Gracie & Harriet to make a reappearance. we really need new clothing/furniture and hair options tbh

Updated to add the trailer

I AM SO F EXCITED FOR THE NEW REACTIONS 

Also it is not written but here is a list of what's gonna be added

-Gift from Nintendo : receive a Yule log !

-Visit Random dreams !!

-Turkey day will add a new series of furnitures to furnish your kitchen and living room (+ clothes)

-Toy Day will include new christmassy items, toys and clothes 

-New Year's Eve : You will have the occasion to stock up on three different dishes AND on CIDER (includes the emote Toast)

-9 new reactions will be added : Sitting, Yoga, Sports, and more !

-6 new hairstyles will be added making it more inclusive ! (With the Nanny hairstyle !)

-A new series of furnitures will be added including the small tent ! Now is the time to make your own campsite ! 

-Expand your storage to 2400 slots !!!

-Nooklink : Check all the items you currently have on the catalog app ! 

Many more surprises to come, follow NINJI on twitter because he will look into the update and see what's gonna come next ! 

Archived