Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica IS Album of The Year

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Actually it is, if you consider TF+TFM as one

Gaga doesn't even consider TF and TFM as one album. But ok it's her third best album if you don't like ARTPOP or Joanne. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReplayBoss

To me, Chromatica is mostly about the message it brings. This whole album is about self healing and love which is what 2020 needs. I understand Chromatica isn't for everyone and maybe you're doing just fine, but for those who are dealing with mental health problems and more, it's like Gaga saying you're not alone. That's why Chromatica is AOTY for me.  

The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay

jimmytimestep

Chromatica is definitely my favorite album of the year as well...but compared to some other really great ones we got this year, I think it's chances at the award for AOTY are slim (thanks to Taylor f'in it all up).

My prediction:

Should win: Chromatica

What everyone says will likely win: Blinding Lights

What's going to win and surprise us all: Fetch the Bolt Cutters

LUCARTPOP

It's so sad how there couldn't be more AOTY's, imagine the world peace it would bring if the GRAMMYs handed out more than one Grammy for AOTY. 

Luke78619

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dua wins AOTY, and frankly I wouldn’t be mad either, she’s done so much for the album 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

zakariah

I feel like no album this year is 'album of the year', like it was pretty clear (at least to me) that billie was winning last year, but this year, I feel like it's anyone's game, mainly the weeknd, taylor swift, fiona apple, lady gaga & dua lipa

OMonster

Chromatica is certainly one of the best albums this year. 

But I don't think it'll win AOTY - not when up against Afters Hours and Folklore.

I think After Hours has been a much bigger hit than Chromatica... and Folklore is more notable for how unexpected it was. Chromatica falls in the middle - it was a hit, but not the biggest hit of the year, and was unexpected for how it turned Joanne / ASIB on its head, but didn't 'reinvent' Gaga in the way some might've hoped. 

I think it'll win a few Grammys (ROM, Alice) but AOTY isn't going to happen.

subtext / fantasy

Archived