💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJayII Reacts To Positions (Album)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I agree with her on this one tbh... though she liked more songs than what I did. I just wish she would move on from the trap/rnb sound, but hey, if she found her lane then I guess I'll support her

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Contessa said:

Does she “need more time” with the album. :awkney:

No, because it's Ariana

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Can someone sum it up? What did she say

The similiar complain most have with this album. Same old same old, endless loop of trap sounds, wanting her to expand her sounds, and all that. 

She loves Feels Like Magic and dislike 34+35 and Shut Up

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

coccmatica
3 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Probably that it's terrible, like any other person with good hearing.

xoxo Craig
Just now, GNZAREVILO said:

-  she got bored with most of the album

- she got annoyed with the trap elements, saying that a lot of the songs sounded like TUN

- she said she hoped this was a cute album made over quarantine and didn't have access to producers, so she just borrowed beats from Sweetener and TUN and jazzed it up a bit to give us AG6

- she did enjoy some songs like Motive, Off The Table, My Hair, Safety Net, and a couple others. The rest she said was probably never going to grow on her and that most of it was a skip. 

- she said its not her worst album, but its far from her best. She wished Ariana would stop with the trap cause its tired. In her words, "she's been there done that twice already"

End Racism Now

Contessa
Just now, coccmatica said:

Probably that it's terrible, like any other person with good hearing.

I understand you don’t have to like anything you don’t want to but is this necessary in any situation?:interestinga:

coccmatica
Just now, Contessa said:

I understand you don’t have to like anything you don’t want to but is this necessary in any situation?:interestinga:

Yes. That album is terrible - it's just a slow blending of same sounding tracks that are nothing thrilling, exciting, or good. 

Contessa
9 minutes ago, coccmatica said:

Yes. That album is terrible - it's just a slow blending of same sounding tracks that are nothing thrilling, exciting, or good. 

You can express your opinions without being rude was my point. You don’t have to like the music. 

Archived