💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Actor Sean Connery dies at age 90

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

One of my favorite actor, most famously (outside 007) in this Hitchcock classic:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

I watched his Oscar acceptance video last week.....

Love him in Bond films and Indiana Jones. He's such a humble and likable star.

Sarah H
17 minutes ago, lego said:

Just ignore and report everyone.. there’s no need for one disrespectful person to hijack the thread. 

While I don't agree with how they said it, it's inevitable that bad things someone did or said will be brought up. 

He was good in Bond, yes. 

Andy McQueen

Sean Connery admitted that he beat his wives and thought that this is a good thing. In an interview with Barbara Walters, he tried again years later to justify his misogyny. His son (a friend of mine is a friend of his) never wanted to have contact with him, frankly I am not surprised at all. Another friend of mine, who is a journalist, had an interview with him many years ago, where he was extremely bad and aggressive (and my friend was the one who was looking forward to it since he was a fan of Connery and did absolutely nothing wrong, he was just a bit excited and it was his first bigger interview... He was yelled at by Mr. Connery for minutes and didn't even know why). Sorry, but the man away from the movie screen was not that great. And 90 is a high age anyway...

1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

While I don't agree with how they said it, it's inevitable that bad things someone did or said will be brought up. 

He was good in Bond, yes. 

I honestly never heard of stuff that’s being brought up right now and if they were true I wonder where they were all these years? The man lived till 90 with good reputation, just look at the reactions? Like, how come it wasn’t mentioned everywhere every time someone brought this actor up? Is everyone waiting for death of celebs to talk about these issues? 

FreePalestine

I mean, people DID talk about it. However, a lot of people have just chosen to ignore it because... they don’t care, I guess?

I’m not shocked!

Evan Peters

ya'll cancel everyone after they die as if its gonna resurrect them and force them to be held accountable  :awkney:

emma roberts is an abuser

MaMaMarryTheNight

Not my gay ass reading Sean Cody :laughga:

rest in peace 🕯 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Sarah H
40 minutes ago, lego said:

I honestly never heard of stuff that’s being brought up right now and if they were true I wonder where they were all these years? The man lived till 90 with good reputation, just look at the reactions? Like, how come it wasn’t mentioned everywhere every time someone brought this actor up? Is everyone waiting for death of celebs to talk about these issues? 

There is a video of him saying he agrees with slapping women. It's been around for ages and it has been brought up in the past. But strangely a lot of people seemed to not take much notice of it. 

9 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

There is a video of him saying he agrees with slapping women. It's been around for ages and it has been brought up in the past. But strangely a lot of people seemed to not take much notice of it. 

all the people who are mentioning it now when he died, I’d like to check their social media throughout the years to see how many times they brought up this issue and warn everyone against this man? it would be interesting to see. :usrs:

Never knew about such interview, I wasn’t avid follower. At the time he was popular you used to watch a movie, liked a character, never checked anything from his private life. Maybe that’s why people did not know, not that they ignored it. :shrug:

It’s weird that people much younger are nowadays digging if some celeb was problematic so they can be the loudest about it when they die. 

FreePalestine

ShayCristoforo

ffs 2020 took another legend. RIP King 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived