Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande doesn't think people are going to be touring until 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there should be shows for a long time but I feel like by mid next year a lot of artists will still do some with strict precautions. At least here in the states places are slowly beginning to go back to "business as usual" from a small scale standpoint, and I see that happening with larger scale events little by little too. I have an Alanis/Garbage show re-scheduled to August 2021 but I already know I won't go unless I feel absolutely safe (doubtful). My best friend passed from this virus so it hits home way too much for me. Not worth it to risk my life, I'd rather be able to go to concerts again in a few years.

PoshLife

I think she's probably right, but it's really going to depend on when there's an effective, widely-available vaccine. Even if such a thing exists and is in production at-scale by mid-2021 (which I think is likely), it could take a few months (or longer? I have no idea) for it to be distributed to everyone.

Early 2022 is probably the most realistic estimate for when large gatherings like concerts will be happening again, but it's possible that smaller shows (think Gaga's dive bar tour) could happen earlier than that, with audience members presenting proof that they've taken the vaccine.

11 minutes ago, Runway said:

Just say you don’t wanna tour sis 

ummm... we are in a global pandemic. This week had the highest death toll so far of any week. Millions of people have died. Millions more infected. Economies have crashed. A vaccine has not been found and even if it has, it would take months maybe years to get it to everyone. more than 1% of the global population has had COVID.

but yea it’s because she doesn’t want to tour. pop off. clap clap clap. you solved it 

Runway
5 minutes ago, Oyster said:

ummm... we are in a global pandemic. This week had the highest death toll so far of any week. Millions of people have died. Millions more infected. Economies have crashed. A vaccine has not been found and even if it has, it would take months maybe years to get it to everyone. more than 1% of the global population has had COVID.

but yea it’s because she doesn’t want to tour. pop off. clap clap clap. you solved it 

Well thats just the pessimistic view, mass production could begin as soon as december from what I’ve read 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Whigney Houstan

I hope she drops another Max Martin album in a year or two and tours them both like she did with SWT.  I just can’t see her touring with just this album period.  It just doesn’t scream “arena tour” to me.

Ill definitely not go on her tour again, it was pretty boring 

Disclaimer: if u quote me on this to cry and tell me how much of an asshole I am, I dont care 

I dont wanna meltdown

First time i was gomna see gagz and it wont happen 

Ill use all that money in sweets and eat and cry while scrolling to this dirty web hole ommg

BloodyM

I'm 100% shes right ... things don't look good atm and most countries in Europe are going into another national lockdown ..... 

Curunir
4 hours ago, Monster7 said:

I think so 100%

Duo Lingo better be rescheduling FN tour again:billie:

DUO LINGO :air:

I am DECEASED :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Wolf Boy
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if the vaccine actually comes out in 2021s Q1 and 2?! 

There will be no vaccine.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don’t think either. at least not major acts like Gaga, Herself, Queen B, Taylor, Katy...etc

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I’d rather wait and get a Chromatica/LG7 tour in 2022 than a short Chromatica tour late next year.  

Archived