Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande doesn't think people are going to be touring until 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
16 minutes ago, Noah said:

Do you really think they‘ll be able to produce hundreds of millions vaccines in six months? 

Hopefully :selena: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whoresup

She is right. I’m so done with people pretending they are gonna tour so they can get a nice album/ticket bundle out of it. 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if the vaccine actually comes out in 2021s Q1 and 2?! 

How can you plan a very logistically complicated and expensive tour around the HOPE that it will? It's also going to take a lot of time to get everyone the proper dose(s) of the vaccine. 

Economy

Tbh. I don't get these delays either it's been obvious for a while they aren't gonna happen

Like in my opinion Gaga should forget about the Chromatica tour. By the time touring becomes possible it's gonna be an old ass era

Not every single album HAS to have a tour. I think any artist that released an album near beggining of pandemic should just forget about the tour for it and move on. They can always include a few tracks from their current albums into their next tour

LGMonster95
1 hour ago, dit said:

she is so right lol. Even our queen needs to accept the tour is not happening. My hope is that by like end of 2021 Gaga gives us another pop album and then tours whenever she is done with the Gucci film era.

Gaga knows this already, what her team did with it is just putting a placeholder just to be sure of it. 

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, whoresup said:

She is right. I’m so done with people pretending they are gonna tour so they can get a nice album/ticket bundle out of it. 

Ari doesn't need to lie since Billbaord from Oct. 8, 2020 no longer count ticket bundles :teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FrederickSpears

Yeah I think she's absolutely right. These 2021 dates are going to end up being cancelled to all these people who pushed shows back should just cancel them.

whoresup
34 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Ari doesn't need to lie since Billbaord from Oct. 8, 2020 no longer count ticket bundles :teehee:

Yeah that’s true but in the UK it’s still a thing and people are still doing it

Chromatography

wow i have not been able to see gaga live since 2010 and this would be the first time..i hate my life. chromatica ball cancelation incoming

5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wow i have not been able to see gaga live since 2010 and this would be the first time..i hate my life. chromatica ball cancelation incoming

I've never seen her live :smh: I want to go to the Chromatica Ball so bad

could mean anything

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What if the vaccine actually comes out in 2021s Q1 and 2?! 

It takes 10 years on average to get a vaccine ready lmfao, they’re all working hard on it but even if it comes on Q1 or 2 it’ll still be too experimental 

yes and
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

Yeah I think she's absolutely right. These 2021 dates are going to end up being cancelled to all these people who pushed shows back should just cancel them.

I guess they will push it to 2022 with another name for it :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived