💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Katy Perry retweeted Gaga's VOTE

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

I feel bad... Why can't Gaga just leave a comment? :bradley: It doesn't have to be a whole paragraph, just a heart or something... :fatcat:

Luke78619

For all we know, she’s spoken to Katy in private, not everything has to be on display for all to see :heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rj Barker
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I feel bad... Why can't Gaga just leave a comment? :bradley: It doesn't have to be a whole paragraph, just a heart or something... :fatcat:

The gay intern who is running gagas socials is probably still bitter from roar vs applause days. :ladyhaha:

Teletubby

Grimes also retweeted
dsa.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Economy
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She is really sweet to Gaga :heart: 

And Gaga never acknowledges Katy publicly. Like ever. It's starting to get cringey. Just tweet something back already :enigma:

Unless she's still bitter about Alejandro. That was 10 years ago like let it ago already :laughga:

The way social media now forces people to interact in public so it doesn’t look “rude” from outsiders. :yennefer:

Teletubby
59 minutes ago, Economy said:

And Gaga never acknowledges Katy publicly.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived