Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Trump: We don't need Lady Gaga

David Ward

Featured Posts

Quentin
10 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

as some are saying on here, this was from the last presidential debate/election in 2016, pretty sure it a response to this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPnBzrSL1Z9c49nlCzerp

No I think this was because she sang for Hillary Clinton :vegas:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
15 hours ago, berlinforme said:

And we don't need him either. :vegas:

Let’s not pretend those men aren’t responsible for the atrocities committed to working class Americans, minorities, and 3rd world countries nnnnnn

PsychoMaxcara

I love how he says “Gaga” as if he’s never heard of her before when she literally performed at one of his Miss Universe pageants. 

berlinforme
6 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Let’s not pretend those men aren’t responsible for the atrocities committed to working class Americans, minorities, and 3rd world countries nnnnnn

Let's not pretend they're in any way on the same level as Trump, thanks. 

Butters Stotch

I just want this election to be over. Yes  it's important not just for the USA, but also worldwide, I know that, but I'm so tired of everyone speaking about it :saladga: those of us who are not from the USza are experiencing this as if we lived there.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Cavadour

You don't need Lady Gaga but you'll get her in your swine face anyway, you loser !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

BornAsUnic0rn
On 10/31/2020 at 9:06 AM, Xoxo Adriana said:

as some are saying on here, this was from the last presidential debate/election in 2016, pretty sure it a response to this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPnBzrSL1Z9c49nlCzerp

No he said it on a rally in response to Clinton having all these celebrity endorsements, while he had not many notable ones.

The Gaga pic is her protesting in the streets after Trump won. 

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, GGVS said:

I just want this election to be over. Yes  it's important not just for the USA, but also worldwide, I know that, but I'm so tired of everyone speaking about it :saladga: those of us who are not from the USza are experiencing this as if we lived there.

The US was the leader of the western world, leading by example, at least that‘s the image it had. THE example of the free world. 

Making a mistake once is fine, thus unlike the last one, this Election will define the US as a country. So of course the whole world‘s looking at it. Trump winning this time will change the political landscape in the world just as much if not more than the last time. 

Butters Stotch
7 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

The US was the leader of the western world, leading by example, at least that‘s the image it had. THE example of the free world. 

Making a mistake once is fine, thus unlike the last one, this Election will define the US as a country. So of course the whole world‘s looking at it. Trump winning this time will change the political landscape in the world just as much if not more than the last time. 

Yeah, I know, that's why I said it's an important election for the whole world. 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived