šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga sell virtual tix to Chromatica Ball

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
17 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

No, absolutely, sheā€™s capable of doing it and if they actually let a limited number ofĀ some lucky fans in, it could be a very unique tour with a very intimate atmosphere. Personally, I donā€™t think Iā€™d enjoy watching it as a live stream, but I suppose itā€™s better than canceling the tour right?

I totally get what you mean, which is why these livestreams bother me. The whole point of a tour is to go see it live. If these tours are televised in a sense then they couldā€™ve done this business practice a long time ago for those that couldnā€™t attend the tour. This is in no shade to the artists themselves but itā€™s just ridiculous to have ā€œtour dates and locationsā€ like do we even care? They could film one show and just stream that forever. I donā€™t know itā€™s just pointless to me to be making this like a replacement of a live performance because itā€™s not the same thing even live-streaming in their living room is not the same feeling as being physically present. And then the prices, affordable but in a sense expensive if we are basically paying to watch a movie. Literally.

MANiCURE 6

She should report the tour Summer 2022 and release an EP in 2021 (similar to The Fame / The Fame Monster) and tour for both albums ^^

numb the flame
21 hours ago, warholastar said:

Iā€™d rather have a one hour Chromatica show just like the VMAs than wait until the Chromatica Ball is canceledĀ 

this

• 2 weeks later...
Kadikaado

There's one thing I don't get. Lady Gaga managed to reach numerous sponsors for her charity show, right? With 5% of those sponsors she could manage a new special on TV. Just like her Lady Gaga and the Muppets Holiday Spectacular and the A Very Gaga Thanksgiving. Some smaller cable station like MTV or VH1 could air it.

I mean, we won't have shows, so we need specials on tv these days. It would be great every week a different artist putting a show on tv: Miley, Ariana, Billie. Sponsors are a must, of course!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• 1 month later...

Archived