💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga sell virtual tix to Chromatica Ball

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

Title. Asking, do you think she will sell tickets to a livestream for her live shows this summer.

A lot of ppl are saying bc of covid, artists may try to increase revenue and reach by selling access to live-streams. 

Billie Eilish did it, Niall Horan, and surely more  will since the pandemic isn’t under control at all. 

Personally, I would love if she either a) sold tickets to a livestream or b) has it professionally recorded for a steaming service. Its a dream of mine to go to the Chromatica Ball, I’ve seen her live once, for JWT and it was amazing but Chromatica is one of her best albums ever imo and I need to see the live show. 

edited for context: I originally thought I would be able to afford to go but the pandemic hit me hard financially and I no longer think I will be able to travel or buy a resold ticket.

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga

Also I feel the need to add that this is not INSTEAD of the live shows with audience attending... I mean selling access to a livestream of a show with a live audience. 

🤖⚡️

PsychoMaxcara

No unless she's forced to do a virtual concert tour by the label. I feel like she's one of those performers that gets energy from a live audience and who just doesn't see the point in doing a concert in her bathroom.

EDIT: Just saw your addition to the OP. In that case, possibly!

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

No unless she's forced to do a virtual concert tour by the label. I feel like she's one of those performers that gets energy from a live audience and who just doesn't see the point in doing a concert in her bathroom.

Totally agree, I think a live audience would be essential for this. My apologies, I realized as soon as I posted that I forgot to add that :sharon:

🤖⚡️

Contessa

Judging from the pandemic I don’t see touring as a real possibility anytime soon so I’d be willing to pay for a Chromatica Quarantine show and wouldn’t hesitate at all. 

whoresup

It would have to be one hell of a virtual show to justify the ticket prices people paid for the stadium shows. 

StarstruckIllusion

We hope. We saw what she did w the VMAs... it’d be her best video file of all time. 

Pop Music

selfishly I would love if it can't happen next summer that it be rescheduled to summer 2022 but i'm delulu and I don't want her to stick with Chromaica longer than she wants to or for her to feel overworked 

but yes, I would love a virtual concert 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Contessa
16 minutes ago, whoresup said:

It would have to be one hell of a virtual show to justify the ticket prices people paid for the stadium shows. 

I doubt they would charge the same price as a full ticket to a live show in person and if they do that’s SO ridiculous. If they are smart they will refund everyone and leave the option to purchase the live stream “ticket” if they choose to. 

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

It’s not like she can’t do it. I mean the VMAs was shot in a studio so they were performing to an empty crowd too and still killed it.

PsychoMaxcara
6 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

It’s not like she can’t do it. I mean the VMAs was shot in a studio so they were performing to an empty crowd too and still killed it.

No, absolutely, she’s capable of doing it and if they actually let a limited number of some lucky fans in, it could be a very unique tour with a very intimate atmosphere. Personally, I don’t think I’d enjoy watching it as a live stream, but I suppose it’s better than canceling the tour right?

I think it's a possibility. Definitely not the same to watch it from home, but for those who can't travel it would be better than nothing.

Prostitute Barbie

I hope so because I really want to see it and I’m not gonna be able to go even if it does happen (which I doubt). If it happens to get canceled then I think they should do a virtual show. If it worked with the VMA performance there’s no reason it couldn’t work for a full set. I would charge $20 max for access to it and if it’s more than that then we should get a blu ray copy sent afterwards. 

tylertremallose

can you imagine if they sold tickets and there were VERY VERY limited tickets for in person?
I remember trying to get tix to the monster ball when they first went on sale, got to the checkout page, hit pay and it crashed, did it again and 4 tix came in the mail when i only needed 2. Never got an order confirmation sent to my email and didnt show up in my online orders, except for 2, but was charged for 4. 

Archived