💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge grants Jamie Spears' request to hire lawyers using Britney's money

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

I CAN'T

Judge Penny has temporarily granted the Ex Parte petition to let Jamie Spears hire new lawyers with Britney's money. "Ex Parte" means "one-sided." Thus, Britney's lawyer may still object and the petition could ultimately be rejected, but he gets the lawyers for now.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PsychoMaxcara

God, this is so frustrating. It's as if the entire system was structured in a way to make it completely impossible for someone like Britney to break free. At this point, this can go on for the rest of her life.

How tf this is even allowed

Where is the logic in all this

using the money of the person that you sued 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, River said:

How tf this is even allowed

Where is the logic in all this

using the money of the person that you sued 

the fact at literally the last hearing Jamie's lawyer said this and previously said it is not in Britney's best interest for her to get her own lawyers as it will cause 'substantial cost' and now Britney has a legal team, he goes and requests his own which are even more expensive :saladga:

It gets me SO angry!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Is the judge stupid?! How can anybody not see that this man is evil and has been abusing Britney for years. I hope she's ok, i can't imagine how mentally draining this could be on a person.

JINNOCIDE

So he claims she can't hire lawyers because that's bad for her financial account but... then he hires lawyers using her money? :toofunny:

I cannot. I can see Britney leaving this whole battle with little to zero money :messga: hopefully I'm wrong.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Cookie Tookie

A disgusting human. Taking advantage of his own daughter for his own personal gain. 

Contessa

I’m seriously confused because it’s so obvious he’s taking advantage of her and has been for YEARS. Is this judge blind or what because this is getting ridiculous at this point. She could be in this battle forever playing these games and I’m so scared and worried for her. I really hope Britney can stay strong and pull through. 

Gimme More

November 10th is the hearing to decide whether Britney's choice of Conservator of Estate, Bessemer Trust will be chosen.

I hope they are chosen as sole conservator of her estate - but I believe to remove Jamie a petition will have to be made to have him removed (I'm guessing this is why Britney hired litigation counsel in preparation of requesting his removal).

#JusticeForBritney ♡

TimisaMonster

What kinda judge would authorize this??? 

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Helxig

I don't understand the justice system in America... I don't understand. How can a judge make the decision that someone can just spend someone else's money??? They're deciding to make it legal for someone to steal from another? Literally taking their money. Any rational minded human being could see that that is wrong

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

The only plausible reason for this is that the judge is getting paid dirty money under the table. Jamie has to be paying the judge off. It doesn't make sense otherwise

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Adrenaliner

Who in a clear mind would ever allow this? imagine deciding to block someones human rights. Disgusting.

Wasn't the judge nice last time with Britney and on her side? Like wtf? Why would he change his mind now and allow this? The whole problem is B's father controlling and using B's money and brand and her! :saladga:

Something happened, I don't see why he would allow that otherwise 

Archived