Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana discusses “34+35”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

What is truly absurd is the fact she made this song the second single. Truly the definition of A CHOICE.

ItWasntLaauv
Just now, PsychoMaxcara said:

What is truly absurd is the fact she made this song the second single. Truly the definition of A CHOICE.

I mean WAP is one of the most successful songs this year, the people want sex songs.

Suspiria
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I mean WAP is one of the most successful songs this year, the people want sex songs.

Teen want s*x songs:grr:

jimmytimestep
2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I think this is why they chose it as well. Also it is pretty catchy and tbh there aren't a lot of singles on this album. They'll probably push 34+35, then Motive, then possibly Off the Table. But she'll likely be on to something else before they even get done with 34+35, honestly.

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I dunno, honestly how many songs like WAP are in the top 10 right now? WAP was huge because you had two of the hottest female rappers doing a collab full of obscene and extremely explicit lyrics. 34+35 pales in comparison and it's clearly a territory Ariana can't compete in imo.

jimmytimestep
4 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I dunno, honestly how many songs like WAP are in the top 10 right now? WAP was huge because you had two of the hottest female rappers doing a collab full of obscene and extremely explicit lyrics. 34+35 pales in comparison and it's clearly a territory Ariana can't compete in imo.

sex really does sell. and although it's tamer, that works to her advantage. cause it's all about catching teenage attention/horniness without being a red alarm for their parents - a radio edit where they replace ***k with kiss will placate parents who will tune out on the verses (like the "earthquake' verse)

that and they may have a nice feature for a remix lined up.

LOVE JUNKIE
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Yeah but that song was fun and 34+35 is just...

Spoiler

generic ariana grande with a bit more sexual lyrics :udidnt:

on a three day bender

Archived