Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica streaming party

Zak

Featured Posts

hello fellow monsters. As you guys know, chromatica is having a problem with longevity even though it haD a fantastic debut. Every day i put on a chromatica playlist and just put it on low volume. You guys should do the same thing!!! we have the power to change things. Download spotify or apple music if you have it and just put a chromatica streaming party on an extra device and let it stream all night or day long. HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS 😘😘💕

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s getting like 3M daily streams after 5 months, that’s longevity. And I stream the album in full like 5 times a day

Ugh. It's really unfortunate that this massive album was overshadowed by the pandemic and social unrest. I truly hope that somewhere in a different dimension, that Chromatica is getting everything that she deserves.

This year was going to be HUGE for Gaga.

ShayCristoforo

Every time I listen to Chromatica, I hear something new, or I learn something new from the lyrics.

A great reason to keep re-listening and to party! :vegas:

I mean... most of the revelation is that she's hauntingly traumatized. But, you know, werq the pain :firega:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TimisaMonster

If Gaga doesn't care why should we? :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby

she promised to reschedule, we have to wait until she give us date

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

58 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she promised to reschedule, we have to wait until she give us date

Probably closer to the tour dates. Depending on the state of the world tho.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived