Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'positions' drops to #15 on the iTunes chart just 7 days after its release

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

pedrohemg

Her pure sales are pretty bad. I mean, it should be easy to reach #1 on Itunes in 2020. Even Demi can get that.

Tbh, it's probably cause she released the single and the album in the space of that week. There isn't much time for promotion and the focus is on the album now.

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

Her pure sales are pretty bad. I mean, it should be easy to reach #1 on Itunes in 2020. Even Demi can get that.

I'm SHOOK. Even if the album isn't her best work, she should've been able to get #1 easily. :cryga:

Justin Drew Bieber

Dang... but with Ariana her power is in streaming, so this isn’t that worrying 

Biggest Bitch

I don't hate Ariana, but I hope the album and the singles will flop. Maybe she will realize, that she needs to change her sound. I like R&B, but this album is just boring, all songs sound the same. :trollga:

Chlorine Sevigny

I love Ariana but this is vindication for anyone saying she was the reason ROM was a hit. :coffee:

#1 - #15

positions indeed

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I hate to state the obvious but... yeah sales are pretty much dead :huntyga:

We know radio and streams will make this song inescapable anyways... which is low-key shame cuz there have been much better Ari songs that deserved that kind of success :haroon:

Elysium003
11 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

I love Ariana but this is vindication for anyone saying she was the reason ROM was a hit. :coffee:

But Positions is going to debut at #1 :awkney:

Contessa
16 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Blinks carried ROM we know that. :ladyhaha:

IllusionLover
30 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I don't hate Ariana, but I hope the album and the singles will flop. Maybe she will realize, that she needs to change her sound. I like R&B, but this album is just boring, all songs sound the same. :trollga:

Agreed, Sweetener and thank u, next are great (even tho swt has some really bad songs and tun isn't really my style but I like some of it), but I didn't liked this one. She needs a change. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Bambino
34 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I don't hate Ariana, but I hope the album and the singles will flop. Maybe she will realize, that she needs to change her sound. I like R&B, but this album is just boring, all songs sound the same.

Inb4 some people here somehow find this offensive and accuse you of being a misogynist puta merely for stating your opinion, saying that it's only the real artists who find their sound and stick to it :smh:

But yeah, she needs a break.

yet it’s #1 on spotify. i only wish gaga could do as well on spotify as she does on itunes. itunes is so outdated lol why do we even follow this anymore 

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, Oyster said:

yet it’s #1 on spotify. i only wish gaga could do as well on spotify as she does on itunes. itunes is so outdated lol why do we even follow this anymore 

Because pure sales still hold a lot of weight. And bringing Gaga into it wasn’t really necessary, it comes off as flamebait.

Archived