💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are we yet to see the real Gaga?

Bambino

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

What makes you think this is a sarcastic thread or a joke? Elaborate please.

It's just tiring that the more Gaga says there's no "real Gaga", the more people ask where the "real Gaga" is

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
1 minute ago, Red said:

It's just tiring that the more Gaga says there's no "real Gaga", the more people ask where the "real Gaga" is

Can you link me to when she denounced a real Gaga concept?

Just now, Bambino said:

She said it multiple times, more directly in her Google Goes Gaga interview from the Born This Way era.

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

You’re trolling right? Lol

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bf9c1fd539fcff9f0e

Hottie Detector

Gagaloo911
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Because the question is just silly.

For anyone who's followed Gaga during the course of her career and the things she says and does, it just makes no sense. If you take away all the outfits and wigs and makeup, she's essentially always been saying the same things, preaching the same basic message. 

If you paid any attention at all, you can very easily see underneath all that it's always been the same woman.

Really not that difficult to tell we've always seen the "real Gaga" so I find the question quite silly and indicative of a person who either hasn't been paying attention, or can't see the thesis that is Gaga beneath all the costumes.

Contessa
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You’re trolling right? Lol

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bf9c1fd539fcff9f0e

Right there’s no way you can convince me this isn’t just a bad joke thread. she has talked about that so many times throughout her ENTIRE career. The “who’s the real Gaga” questions used to annoy her so much during interviews. :ladyhaha:

Contessa
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Because the question is just silly.

For anyone who's followed Gaga during the course of her career and the things she says and does, it just makes no sense. If you take away all the outfits and wigs and makeup, she's essentially always been saying the same things, preaching the same basic message. 

If you paid any attention at all, you can very easily see underneath all that it's always been the same woman.

Really not that difficult to tell we've always seen the "real Gaga" so I find the question quite silly and indicative of a person who either hasn't been paying attention, or can't see the thesis that is Gaga beneath all the costumes.

This is the most eloquent drag and I have no choice but to stan. :firega:

Reality
17 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Cause Gaga is always "the real Gaga." I'm so tired of poeple being like, "Oh, TF Gaga was the real Gaga!", "No, it was TFM Gaga!", "Well what about BTW Gaga?", "I think ARTPOP Gaga was the best!", "Joanne Gaga was obviously the 'real' Gaga you guys....", "She was definitely herself during ASIB. You can tell that was really her.", "OMG you guys! Chromatica Gaga is clearly the true Gaga! Now shut up!" :smh: 

Gaga is always "the real Gaga" no matter what time or era it is. 

🖤👹

i think it's the most real artist out there. She has looks, and fav music styles, but she's always sincere and open. She's more herself than most actually. 

hello hello baby.

JohnnyVersace

I don't see BTW and AP as being personas. Aphrodite was an aesthetic-driven character she used to convey the message of the album and her emotion, not an alter-ego to hide herself. Same with Mother Monster - a real connection with the fans. 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Damon said:

what ia it with you guys and "real gaga" these days? :bear:

Its getting tiring :madge:

End Racism Now

VasilisVas

Mother Monster for TFM and BTW era?? Isn’t she still mother monster..? :ohwell: would’ve made more sense if you at least said she was Joe and Yuyi for BTW  era but ok..

MonsterARTPOP

The way she didn't use the sea shell bikini look for ARTPOP. I'm offended :vegas:

or even this look: :derpga: for BTW

1 hour ago, Bambino said:

For The Fame era, she was Candy Warhol, for TFM and BTW, she was the Mother Monster. Aphordite for the ARTPOP era, Lady for the CTC era, Joanne for the Joanne era, Ally for the ASIB era, and Gaga for the Chromatica era.

Don't you see a contradiction here? lol

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived