💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are we yet to see the real Gaga?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

For The Fame era, she was Candy Warhol, for TFM and BTW, she was the Mother Monster. Aphordite for the ARTPOP era, Lady for the CTC era, Joanne for the Joanne era, Ally for the ASIB era, and Gaga for the Chromatica era.

Are we yet to see the real Gaga?

image.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You mean Stefani?

Unless Stefani's stage persona is made of several characters under a category named Lady Gaga.

venusfly

I feel like she’s been the “Real Gaga” her whole career, there’s been no persona, her priorities and goals for her career have just changed in real time and she’s not tried to keep up with any specific image the media has set for her, unlike other stars which tend to turn their personalities into stage characters they’re stuck in for their whole career.

4 minutes ago, venusfly said:

I feel like she’s been the “Real Gaga” her whole career, there’s been no persona, her priorities and goals for her career have just changed in real time and she’s not tried to keep up with any specific image the media has set for her, unlike other stars which tend to turn their personalities into stage characters they’re stuck in for their whole career.

Mte.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Linus Gaga
6 minutes ago, venusfly said:

Even she said joanne is a personal album but I think it's still a character. She uses more deep voice, frown, knocking head ,living as an old soul....

i think the "real gaga" is more like the one with messy hair, leather jacket, no pants and high heels, with a coffee

Hit me a message and say hi !

12 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Unless Stefani's stage persona is made of several characters under a category named Lady Gaga.

What? What are you talking about?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bf9c1fd539fcff9f0e

Hottie Detector

AJRocketMan

Probably, but I don’t think even she knows who the “real Gaga” (or should I say, real Stefani) is yet. She’s just figuring herself out just like the rest of us are. :shrug:

Pennywise
24 minutes ago, Bambino said:

and absent for the Chromatica era.

I agree :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bambino
18 minutes ago, Red said:

16 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I genuinely can't tell if this is supposed to be a sarcastic thread or not. 

8 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I really hope this is just a bad joke. :smh:

What makes you think this is a sarcastic thread or a joke? Elaborate please.

Archived