Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Clown
23 hours ago, mamo said:

why did born this way get snubbed again like it did at the 2012 grammys? 

I'm thinking the meat dress is in reference to Born This Way. That's when she first revealed the title and "performed" the title track live.

3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

True

Hide contents

lmao remember when @ dmin told me I could talk about muslim issues because I didn't live in Saudi Arabia 

But you're not going to find any argument to vote compelling if you straight up don't believe in voting. I think Gaga gave plenty of strong arguments here. 

Just because I dont believe in Democracy, doesnt mean I dont believe in participating in Democracy if I live in a Democratic country.

Im confused about what Admin told you but im sure it has nothing to do with me.

1 hour ago, Runway said:

Your misogyny shows crystal clear with each of your posts. Your Kamala and Hillary posts are also questionable but wbk some people here hate women especially if they hold some power 🥱🥱🥱🥱

I obviously dont mind being called misogynistic by someone like you. I stand by all the comments I said about women like Hilary and Kamala. And I dare you to report me if you think I said something misogynistic because I obviously did not.

Your tricks only works on white American libs, not on me.

1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You were saying she's just a performative celebrity trying to get some sympathy for being woke during these voting times. I was proving (not that I need to) that she isn't acting and she actually puts her money where her mouth is.

You also say that you're not a fan, and that you don't even believe in democracy. So why the f*ck are you on this thread...or on this forum really? Hate-watching much?

Focus your energy into practicing your beliefs instead of trying to take others' down, and without actual arguments at that.

My criticism was about the video, not Gaga in general. I dont need young immature fans rating how good of a fan I am. I like Gaga and her music and thats why im here. Ive been here for almost 12 years now.

And are you saying only people who believe in Democracy are allowed here?  :saladga:

Runway
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I obviously dont mind being called misogynistic by someone like you. I stand by all the comments I said about women like Hilary and Kamala. And I dare you to report me if you think I said something misogynistic because I obviously did not.

Your tricks only works on white American libs, not on me.

You don’t need to tell me you don’t regret your backward views, that’s a given on far right extremists, people like you get fascists like donald trump in power positions   :awkney:

7 minutes ago, Runway said:

You don’t need to tell me you don’t regret your backward views, that’s a given on far right extremists, people like you get fascists like donald trump in power positions   :awkney:

Im not even right wing to be considered far right. Try again because I told you these tricks dont work on me. You have no argument but throwing trigger words on people you disagree with. This only works on Americans..

Runway
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im not even right wing to be considered far right. You dont know anything about my politics. Try again because I told you these tricks dont work on me. You literally have no argument but throwing trigger words like fascist and sexist on people you disagree with.

The way you never condemn donald trump as hard as you do kamala harris and hilary clinton says enough :billie:

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

The way you never condemn donald trump as hard as you do kamala harris and hilary clinton says enough :billie:

I obviously do and everyone here knows it. I wont waste my time trying to prove to you that im not a far right fascist sexist Trump supporter. You can go ahead and think that and continue to make a fool of yourself by every reply to me.

Please dont project your racism, sexism, and fascism on other human beings because you cant admit you are one. 

21 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I definitely loved that she brought the Poker Face look back! I’ve always wondered what she’d look like if she were to wear it again 10 years later. I wish she would’ve brought the Paparazzi looks back :( but overall I loved it

Some were questioning her choices; but you also have to consider  the access to and appropriateness of each look plus the ability to execute this vision in time. I think the Chromatica look was fun and unexpected = very on-brand 😁

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

15 hours ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

???

Huh biggest enemy is huh. Get it? :ladyhaha:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

20 hours ago, Vergil said:

This made me think how cool it’d be if she brought back past tours for a limited time for people who couldn’t attend back then. Like doing a “The Past Tours Ball”  (when the pandemic it’s over) and it’d be like 2 dates per city: day 1 The Monster Ball, day 2 BTW Ball. Oh hold on I’m squirting.

Imagine the merch opportunities for the The Old Balls Tour. :toofunny:

caulixtla
On 10/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, Blue Lagoon said:

Me at 3 am looking in the mirror contemplating whether to eat that last piece of chocolate pie in the refrigerator:

14761921-5249-4-DFC-9-CB9-3-BF275-D7-E52

As an aside, had you had a chance to vote yet? Since that’s what Gaga is asking us to do in this video, I wanted to bring it up.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, caulixtla said:

As an aside, had you had a chance to vote yet? Since that’s what Gaga is asking us to do in this video, I wanted to bring it up.

Yes I did my early voting at Friday waiting in line the pouring rain for 45 minutes 

Archived