💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

Still not over it. I think I watched it 10 times in a row yesterday and I’m watching it again now as I wake up. 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, pachinko said:

You literally are her worst fan. :fail:

Good cause I dont even consider myself a Gaga fan. Im not loyal and praise everything she does and get triggered when I see a criticism of her. I simply just like her and her music.

8 hours ago, Tomtevega said:

Take your opinion into your rectum so that is deep enough to not come out... It's not that hard right? Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink! Have a nice day, and if you're American REMEMBER TO VOTE, if not, just enjoy the video goddamnit.

WTF is this comment? :smh:

7 hours ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Please, shut up if you don't know what you're talking about. Go research on what she did behind the scenes to get DADT and Prop 8 repealed back in 2010. Politicians were scared of her, and she didn't even say a word besides a couple of surprise speeches without promotion.

But im talking about voting, not what she did 10 years ago. So maybe you shut up?

9 hours ago, MJHolland said:

For me, this is even better than a music video I genuinely CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT 

You don't even believe in democracy sister this thread is not for you bye 

I dont have to believe in Democracy to make my argument

omg... wtf... I was like... shoooketh. Multiple Gagas - fighting together against the same evil..... 911...

hello hello baby.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont have to believe in Democracy to make my argument

True

Spoiler

lmao remember when @ dmin told me I could talk about muslim issues because I didn't live in Saudi Arabia 

But you're not going to find any argument to vote compelling if you straight up don't believe in voting. I think Gaga gave plenty of strong arguments here. 

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Jester said:

So they really did all that just for that?

it's the most "Gaga" content we've had in over a month

HEARTSTOP
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

But im talking about voting, not what she did 10 years ago. So maybe you shut up?

You were saying she's just a performative celebrity trying to get some sympathy for being woke during these voting times. I was proving (not that I need to) that she isn't acting and she actually puts her money where her mouth is.

You also say that you're not a fan, and that you don't even believe in democracy. So why the f*ck are you on this thread...or on this forum really? Hate-watching much?

Focus your energy into practicing your beliefs instead of trying to take others' down, and without actual arguments at that.

IDGAF

Runway
1 hour ago, Jester said:

So they really did all that just for that?

So you really had to come again to post another bitter comment as if the one you made 22 hours ago wasn’t enough 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Just now, Runway said:

So you really had to come again to post another bitter comment as if the one you made 22 hours ago wasn’t enough 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Yes, and I'm still waiting to see the real purpose of the actual literal meat dress 2.0, by the original designer, in 2020

Runway
15 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

WTF did I just watch?! It was so cringey and she gave no real arguments why to vote. And she still refuses to tell people who to vote for.

Your misogyny shows crystal clear with each of your posts. Your Kamala and Hillary posts are also questionable but wbk some people here hate women especially if they hold some power 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Runway
Just now, Jester said:

Yes, and I'm still waiting to see the real purpose of the actual literal meat dress 2.0, by the original designer, in 2020

Encourage people to vote and get trump out 

MonsterBall13
22 hours ago, anziety said:

THE MONSTER BALL LOOK IM SCREAMIBGGGG

She looks exactly the same I thought she recorded that in 2010

Archived