💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Election Video

mamo

Featured Posts

I love her for doing this. I'm not American but I feel like voting lmao

I love how she went digging for her MB tour outfit but for Chromatica she put on her sweater and called it a day lol

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way she changed attitude mostly in fameball tour ARTPOP dope and cheeck to cheeck whilst doing this

Gurl you have done it again. 

I-

Reality
2 minutes ago, Red said:

That's what I first thought too but I don't think it is possible to stand on the heels she wore in the cover :emma: 

I also thought about that :sweat: But she could just change the heels out for something else in that case :sweat: Maybe she could've worn this:

d7d3e5e3d199521edb93ed18d2b84864.jpg

Or maybe even

463de152ec7e9283956e79c99820ee98.jpg

🖤👹

Reality
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She made a statement yet again... she may have change and morphed into different versions of herself, and worn many iconic looks. But strip that away and the one thing that remains unchanged is her voice and activism for change. :diane:

I love that she made that statement at the end. I feel like a lot of monsters almost think that Gaga is a completely different person each and every era. It's almost as if they don't even recognize that she was still the same person throughout, just in different clothes, make-up, wigs, etc., etc., etc. And I mean, I'm guilty of that too. She's always been consistent with her beliefs and it's nice to see that she acknowledges that in the video. 

🖤👹

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

The way she looks exactly the same with that Superbowl outfit :saladga:

Watching her in that outfit but not saying "one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all!" was a jarring experience, ngl

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Wow, WOW. I always thought her face changed so much but the Pokerface Outfit proved me wrong :bradley: 

When you look at it like this, her face hasn't changed that much :bradley:  

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I also thought about that :sweat: But she could just change the heels out for something else in that case :sweat: Maybe she could've worn this:

d7d3e5e3d199521edb93ed18d2b84864.jpg

Or maybe even

463de152ec7e9283956e79c99820ee98.jpg

Or the VMA outfit

JudasJustDance

This makes me really happy cus I was never able to experience her wear these looks before :messga: 

I love this sm. Ell3TrNVMAA92G5?format=jpg&name=largeEll3TrOU0AAcRpr?format=jpg&name=large

these photos could have been taking in the same day and I wouldn’t bat an eye :saladga:

LGMonster95
34 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

She has the time to film this cringy sh!te but when it comes to promoting her dead album she's crickets. :billie:

At this point y'all are becoming cringy with the complains. She just put on some outfits which is not the same like promoting an album during a pandemic, an album that the label probably lost some good amount of money because of the promo stuff that has gone to waste. Also things like the elections are more important at this moment. 

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

When you look at it like this, her face hasn't changed that much :bradley:  

Literally the only difference from Poker Face is the lack of fake tan :laughga:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I love that she made that statement at the end. I feel like a lot of monsters almost think that Gaga is a completely different person each and every era. It's almost as if they don't even recognize that she was still the same person throughout, just in different clothes, make-up, wigs, etc., etc., etc. And I mean, I'm guilty of that too. She's always been consistent with her beliefs and it's nice to see that she acknowledges that in the video. 

I agree... I mean, literally a few days ago someone made a thread "which Gaga is the real Gaga?" :triggered:   

End Racism Now

Archived