"You gotta vote to kill a cow" :pawsup:

Also, where is Ally?:bradley:

"ONCE YOU KILL A COW, YOU GOTTA MAKE A BURGER" :bradley:

End Racism Now

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson

I love this woman forever. She knows the gays are tired of her in executive glasses talking about voting in a blurry camera.

So she used all her iconic outfits to leave the twinks focused till the end for the important message. :tony:

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Lowkey wish she wore the outfit on the album cover because COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW ICONIC THAT'D BE?!

That's what I first thought too but I don't think it is possible to stand on the heels she wore in the cover :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

buzzkill
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

This was insanely smart of her to do.

She knows that fans will be screaming and crying and posting and resharing this all over the place because of all the AMAZING throwbacks to all her different looks, but it's equally amazing that she's using her voice in order to speak about something that's truly important, especially in this time right now.

Let's remember to not lose sight, people! Vote and make your voices heard!

But let's talk about the looks for a sec tho :bradley: I'd never thought I'd see the day that Gaga would go back to the meat dress or the Monster Ball outfit, or even the Joanne or ARTPOP outfits :bradley: I'm crying right now :bradley: Also, the fact that her Chromatica outfit was just the sweatshirt and that amazing hat/headdress thing :bradley: Lowkey wish she wore the outfit on the album cover because COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW ICONIC THAT'D BE?! but I won't complain. Queen of looking gorgeous while making a powerful statement :applause:

and the way this is the first time LADY GAGA appears to talk about voting in this election (ugh her mind) :bradley:

24 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

This concept should of been used as a mv or performance. It feels wasted on this :triggered:

2013 VMAs says hello! :vegas:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This was insanely smart of her to do.

She knows that fans will be screaming and crying and posting and resharing this all over the place because of all the AMAZING throwbacks to all her different looks, but it's equally amazing that she's using her voice in order to speak about something that's truly important, especially in this time right now.

Let's remember to not lose sight, people! Vote and make your voices heard!

But let's talk about the looks for a sec tho :bradley: I'd never thought I'd see the day that Gaga would go back to the meat dress or the Monster Ball outfit, or even the Joanne or ARTPOP outfits :bradley: I'm crying right now :bradley: Also, the fact that her Chromatica outfit was just the sweatshirt and that amazing hat/headdress thing :bradley: Lowkey wish she wore the outfit on the album cover because COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW ICONIC THAT'D BE?! but I won't complain. Queen of looking gorgeous while making a powerful statement :applause:

She made a statement yet again... she may have change and morphed into different versions of herself, and worn many iconic looks. But strip that away and the one thing that remains unchanged is her voice and activism for change. :diane:

End Racism Now

Massive Monster

:giveup: I'm literally deceased

I was casually on youtube and then bam! 

:giveup:

Kind regards

MaMaMarryTheNight

Wow, WOW. I always thought her face changed so much but the Pokerface Outfit proved me wrong :bradley: 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Reality
27 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Oh and seeing her in all these makes me feel like her face hasn’t changed that much... :oprah: I used to think she looked soooo different. She looks just the same lol 

The only outfits where she looked somewhat different were the Monster Ball outfit and the Poker Face outfit, but that's completely understandable. That was literally a deacade ago :sweat: Her ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne, meat dress, and Super Bowl outfits all literally look the exact same :bradley: 

🃏🖤👹

Archived