💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie, Dua ,Sam ,Harry, Doja, Shawn,Lewis to perform at the Z100JingleBall

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Bradley

Why is Gaga so averse to performing? Why do other artists find it possible to perform and sing but Gaga doesn't? :saladga:

hijadeputa
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why is Gaga so averse to performing? Why do other artists find it possible to perform and sing but Gaga doesn't? :saladga:

That’s a question we will never know 

FameHookah
44 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Idk it happened since asib..

And i hate it.

WTF is MDNA

Bradley
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Idk it happened since asib..

And i hate it.

That's not true. She did perform a lot of shows during 2019 for Enigma and Jazz + Piano.

I know we live in a pandemic, but nobody's expecting a stadium show or something. Tons of artists are appearing on multiple TV shows and Gaga is just :saladga:

organic salad
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

What other artists?? WHERE ARE GAGA'S SUPERSTAR PEERS? Taylor? Katy? Beyoncé? P!nk? Rihanna? Adele? 

The AVERAGE AGE of the listed Jingle Ball performers is like... 25? ;)

Guess Ariana is too old (or too BIG!) for them!

Stop comparing Gaga with artists in their 20s like Billie, Dua, Doja, Miley, Cardi, BLACKPINK, Sam, Harry, Shawn, Lewis, BTS, etc. 

They're everywhere, they're hustling, they're trying to get ahead of their peers - just like Gaga did WHEN SHE WAS 25! ;)

We finally got a pop album after 7 years. Be HAPPY, for once, or move on! Go stan Billie, Miley, Cardi, and so on.

Bradley
51 minutes ago, organic salad said:

What other artists?? WHERE ARE GAGA'S SUPERSTAR PEERS? Taylor? Katy? Beyoncé? P!nk? Rihanna? Adele? 

Stop comparing Gaga with artists in their 20s like Billie, Dua, Doja, Miley, Cardi, BLACKPINK, Sam, Harry, Shawn, Lewis, BTS, etc. 

They're everywhere, they're hustling, they're trying to get ahead of their peers - just like Gaga did WHEN SHE WAS 25! ;)

We finally got a pop album after 7 years. Be HAPPY, for once, or move on! Go stan Billie, Miley, Cardi, and so on.

I mean who told you I'm not happy with Chromatica? It's an incredible album. But performances would make it an even more memorable era.

And age has nothing to do with whether or not an artist can perform. If an artist in their 30s really want to perform, they can.

FameHookah
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

That's not true. She did perform a lot of shows during 2019 for Enigma and Jazz + Piano.

I know we live in a pandemic, but nobody's expecting a stadium show or something. Tons of artists are appearing on multiple TV shows and Gaga is just :saladga:

Tv promo i mean, she never sang the movie songs at all and im afraid she never will (aside from Shallow) and its a shame cause the gpp LOVED the album.

WTF is MDNA

imitalian
5 hours ago, organic salad said:

You know what, i agree! 
And this is why Madonna is and will forever be the queen of pop. She never stopped hustling. She could have retired and stop touring A LONG time ago, but she still gives her best.

DOJA CAT
9 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

and Doja - she already performed at VMAs, Billboard Music Awards, she recorded music video with Bebe Rexha and Ozuna x Sia, she is on Ariana album + she will be performing at the MTV EMA in November :firega:

Also she just did a recorded performance yesterday, and also performed on two night shows at the same time. Girl is booked and busy

thank u, next

Bradley
9 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Tv promo i mean, she never sang the movie songs at all and im afraid she never will (aside from Shallow) and its a shame cause the gpp LOVED the album.

I think the reason why is because she still sees those songs as part of the movie, created and performed by her character. The reason why she performed Shallow is because it's so freaking huge and she 'has to'.

If I were her manager tho, I'd say it's okay for her to perform the singles (ARUTW and INLA), she doesn't have to perform all tracks like Heal Me and Why Did You Do That?.

Archived