Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith - Love Goes...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Just now, AMENiCURE said:

First gay man to drop their 2nd studio album on October 30! They did that :firega:

it is 3rd:grr:
1) In the Lonely Hour 
2) The Thrill of It All 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FFXIV WhiteMage

That was unexpected! I liked it so much :bradley:

But the Bonus tracks were better than the main album itself  :yennefer:

2School4Cool

This album is absolutely brilliant, I’m in love with it. The upbeat pop songs are addictively catchy and the ballads are stunning and so moving. Might be their best yet :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

matteonster

Wooow I did not expect this album to sound the way it did. I really enjoyed it from start to finish, my fav would definitely be Love Goes but I also loved So Serious, Young and Dance (Til’ You Love Someone Else). It’s a great work of art.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

The second half of the album is the best :enigma: especially:

For The Lover That I Lost
Breaking Hearts
Forgive Myself

bluemonkey

Yeah like everyone...did not expect to like it and yeah I don’t like him at all, like his bond song sucks so for me to come out with this. Perfection, great blend of his style but making it catchy! 

VOLANTIS

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. 

Obsessed with Another One. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Adrenaliner

This album is everything. 

I listened it at the gym the morning and when Forigive Myself came, I lost it. It made me think about my ex so much. The song is probably my favorite released this year, along with Midnight Sky. 

They deserves more recognition.

I am 3.5 songs in and whew this is shaping up to be the gay 21 lyrically :legend:

Sam are shaping up to be a great songwriter and I am so proud of them! 

I've also consistently liked their singles from Normani ft onwards do I stan??? :enigma:

EDIT: Just finished the whole album and I'M SHOOK :nooo: this is such a top notch album. Gaga could release this and I would not be disappointed AT ALL. That speaks volumes on the quality of the body of the work given this is Sam's only 3rd album :nooo:

I took my time shading them constantly for using heteronormative pronouns at the beginning of their career (tbh I was just bitter :bon:) and they delivered with SUCH a fulfilling queer break-up album :legend:

Easily one of the very best albums I've heard this year and we've had SO MANY good releases this year. I'm so excited to see what else they have in store for us.

Excellent work Sam! :applause: 9/10 (so that we have room for improvement :fan:)

This album is soooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!! I love all the tracks....maybe its the inner gay in me relating with Sam. Officially my 3rd best album for 2020!!!

Intergalactic Fun!

The album has some amazing songs and moments, including all those massive bops intended for To Die For. I cannot believe some of the mixed reviews out there! I mean wtf, most artists are lucky to even have 1-2 great, catchy singles on an album and yet Sam’s metacritic review is much lower than deserved 

Archived