šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (album)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Being in love and wanting to be in love and experiencing and sharing love is not exclusive to bottoms, and that is what this album is about. Not sure what tops pumped and dumped you to make you believed otherwise. Maybe I am misunderstanding your point.

Yeah you definitely misunderstood lol. Never dated before and probably never will, so not sure why you felt the need to take it there. Iā€™m simply sayingĀ the vibe this album gave me was, ā€œI wanna get f*ckedĀ but Iā€™m in control!ā€ And I love that! Thatā€™s all I meant but thanks for the sassĀ or whatever.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Yeah you definitely misunderstood lol. Never dated before and probably never will, so not sure why you felt the need to take it there. Iā€™m simply sayingĀ the vibe this album gave me was, ā€œI wanna get f*ckedĀ but Iā€™m in control!ā€ And I love that! Thatā€™s all I meant but thanks for the sassĀ or whatever.

Where was the sass? Lmk

CatelynnMarie

Iā€™ve been in an extreme depressive/ high anxiety episode for the past few weeks and the vibe of this album has been helping me cope through the day. Thanks Ari for delivering and helping to give my mind some sort of safety net (no pun intended) for this moment in timeĀ 

Am I the only one who hears Showdown by Britney in Safety NetĀ ??!!! Slowed down and skewed of course but it's there!

Believe Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

tyler k

ok yeaaaa i love this album a LOT

the album is such a grower and so irresistibly catchy.Ā 

my top 5 are def 34+35, motive, my hair, love language, & nasty. but they're all damn good. the only song I don't really love and probably skip is safety net? I like the chorus, it's catchy but it's more meh for me. still a decent song though!Ā 

honestly I can't get over how cohesive it is!!! the production is so unique.Ā 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Where was the sass? Lmk

ā€œBeingĀ in love and wanting to be in love and experiencing and sharing love is not exclusive to bottoms.Ā Not sure what tops pumped and dumped you to make you believed otherwise.ā€Ā 

Not sure what that comment had to do with what I was talking about or why it was necessary to make the assumption Iā€™ve been ā€œpumped and dumpedā€.Ā I get it, you were trying to be cheeky or shady. I just think it was uncalled for and rude tbh.Ā Anyway, Iā€™m just gonna continue streaming Positions today and I think you should too.Ā 

Agunimon
13 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

ā€œBeingĀ in love and wanting to be in love and experiencing and sharing love is not exclusive to bottoms.Ā Not sure what tops pumped and dumped you to make you believed otherwise.ā€Ā 

Not sure what that comment had to do with what I was talking about or why it was necessary to make the assumption Iā€™ve been ā€œpumped and dumpedā€.Ā I get it, you were trying to be cute or whatever. I just think it was uncalled for and kind rude tbh. But defend your queen I guess. Anyway, Iā€™m just gonna continue streaming Positions today and I think you should to.Ā 

Dude, the only sass here is your own. I already commented in my original reply that I could have been misunderstanding the context you were making your comment under and you verified that and elaborated on it.

To me, the album is about love and learning to appreciate yourself through love, which is why I made the comment that the themes on this album arenā€™t exclusive to bottoms. So when I read your original reply, I associated it with how I viewed the album as an expression of learning to love yourself.

Itā€™s a super common experience thatā€™s been shared time and time again in the past on these forums from especially bottoms who have dealt with guys in the past who arenā€™t into the relationship emotionally like they are and who just use them for sex. So that is where that comment came from.

I donā€™t see how what I said was rude or uncalled for. I said all this in my original reply. I donā€™t see how Iā€™m defending Ariana either??? Not to mention I like two albums sheā€™s put out so sheā€™s definitely not my queen.Ā 

TheOriginalOne
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Dude, the only sass here is your own. I already commented in my original reply that I could have been misunderstanding the context you were making your comment under and you verified that and elaborated on it.

To me, the album is about love and learning to appreciate yourself through love, which is why I made the comment that the themes on this album arenā€™t exclusive to bottoms. So when I read your original reply, I associated it with how I viewed the album as an expression of learning to love yourself.

Itā€™s a super common experience thatā€™s been shared time and time again in the past on these forums from especially bottoms who have dealt with guys in the past who arenā€™t into the relationship emotionally like they are.Ā 

I donā€™t see how what I said was rude or uncalled for. I said all this in my original reply. I donā€™t see how Iā€™m defending Ariana either??? Not to mention I like two albums sheā€™s put out so sheā€™s definitely not my queen.Ā 

Dude bro, I found the comment ā€œnot sure what tops pumped and dumped you to make you believe thatā€ insulting and unnecessary, especially since you misunderstood me. Literally could have stopped at your interpretation of theĀ albumĀ and done. That would have gotten your point across.Ā No need to add all that extra.Ā Ā 

Borislshere

So far my only fave is Off the Table. Other than that, this sounds like demos from her previous two albumsĀ 

Safety Net and My Hair are so great.:giveup: I keep going back to them despite not enjoying the majority of the album...

BULATIO

Guys! Check it out my 'POSITIONS' album reaction! šŸ˜˜
Please, use automatic YouTube translation šŸ˜…

Ā 

Archived