💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (album)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

I think she'll just stick to this music style. Sweetener (minus some songs) is still my favorite of the three, I like pop Ariana better. :neyde:

I liked the Doja Cat song tho.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

Just finished it. I’m glad Ariana is doing what she likes to do but it’s not really my style of music. I like strong choruses and melodies. I feel as though these songs lack that. But her vocals are spot on. I hope some songs grow for me on my second listen.

Ladey Gaygay
9 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

Easily the worst album of the year. Not even her fans are pretending.

shut up loose bottom

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Stephen

It's giving me Beyoncé self titled vibes in some ways.

Sweetener but grown up and pushed further into Ari's specific niche. This is what she does best. Her voice and melodies are gorgeous. 

I really don't get the hate tbh, if she made another Dangerous Woman y'all would call her out for repeating the same sound. I really appreciate the fact that she went full r&b with this record. Also can we praise her voice again bc we got a soulful ballad (SWU), a dance pop anthem (ROM) and now this :applause:

PawsUpJago

Okay I take back everything I said, I must have not been paying enough attention on the day I listened to the tracks when the leak came out. I'm obsessed now. Only a couple of songs I didn't vibe with, I think the Weekend feature RUINED Off the Table though, she should have done that one solo, her vocals were crazy but I couldn't focus cos his voice was annoying the **** out of me. 

Awesome album, completely **** my drag, ignore I ever dissed it 😂

pedrohemg
27 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

shut up loose bottom

You're gonna get a WP for someone that doesn't even know you exist. Imagine being aggressive because of Ariana. How pitful is that. lol

Contessa
4 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The fact that one user is thanking and YASing every reply saying the album is bad :toofunny:

Omg it’s literally every single post with anything slightly negative in it and it starts from page one... :ladyhaha:

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

The Fame Monster isn't really an  album, but a continuation of The Fame. So it's title track is

And Chromatica is split into three sections, and its made to be listened to all the way through. So it has three title tracks:

The interludes are named after the album, not viceversa. If the album were called "Galaxy" then the interludes would be Galaxy I, II and III.

BUtterfield 8

1. Shut Up 8.5/10
2. 34+35 8/10
3. Motive 8/10
4. Just Like Magic 7.5/10
5. Off the Table 7.5/10
6. Six Thirty 7/10
7. Safety Net 7.5/10
8. My Hair 7/10
9. Nasty 8.5/10
10. West Side 6/10
11. Love Language 9.5/10
12. Positions 9/10
13. Obvious 8/10
14. POV 8.5/10

Album: 8/10

West Side should’ve been deleted 

love language is the best song on the album I need it to be a single

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

The interludes are named after the album, not viceversa. If the album were called "Galaxy" then the interludes would be Galaxy I, II and III.

But the fact still remains that they include the same title as the album

End Racism Now

Archived