Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (album)


buzzkill

Featured Posts

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo

The Yours Truly vibes on Love Language 

:enigma:
cant wait for every Insta gay to post photos with the caption 

“imma 

leave 

it 

open

come

inside 

it”

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death
Link to post
Share on other sites
Contessa
2 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Everything rnb is labeled trap nowadays 

It literally makes 0 sense to me this is so far from that. They hear a single 808 and it’s over. :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Whigney Houstan

Yeah, this is def gonna grow on me like Sweetener.

The end of 34+35 tho....:billie:

EDIT: Also, just realized this is her first album since YT that doesn't feat. production from Max/Ilya/Savan.  She really loves ha some Tommy Brown.  Glad she collabed with The Rascals again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychoMaxcara

The delusion in this thread is concerning. Y’all need to get a reality check and come back down to Chromatica because this album is not the same quality as her previous ones. Is it the worst album of the year? No, songs like nasty, my hair, love language, pov and some others ultimately save it, but it’s quite forgettable and lacks unique distinct songs. Most of the songs would also benefit from intros and outros because they cut straight to the verses and chorus, and then jump right into the next song. Felt like one of those “Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough but it’s only the first 30 seconds” videos on YouTube

Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzkill
1 minute ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

The delusion in this thread is concerning. Y’all need to get a reality check and come back down to Chromatica because this album is not the same quality as her previous ones. Is it the worst album of the year? No, songs like nasty, my hair, love language, pov and some other save it, but it’s quite forgettable and lacks unique distinct songs. Most of the songs would benefit from intro and outros because they cut straight to the verses and chorus and then jump right into the next dong. Felt like one of those “Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough but it’s only first 30 seconds” videos on YouTube

That’s just your opinion. Nobody needs a reality check because enjoyed an album you didn’t.  :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Chucky

Listening now, loving it so far! Never been a huge fan of hers but I can get into this. Omg, I was just about to ask what 34+35 meant, then she says it right at the end, lmao :creepflop:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, buzzkill said:

That’s just your opinion. Nobody needs a reality check because enjoyed an album you didn’t.  :huntyga:

Fair enough, but wait once the novelty fades away and the adrenaline rush from a new pop girl release wears off. People won’t put this record anywhere near the top of the list, mark my words. This isn’t a 10/10. :oops:

Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzkill
1 minute ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Fair enough, but wait once the novelty fades away and the adrenaline rush from a new pop girl release wears off. People won’t put this record anywhere near the top of the list, mark my words. This isn’t a 10/10. :oops:

Ok :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...