💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Positions (album)

buzzkill

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69

Feels and sounds like the album is a mix of outtakes from tun and dangerous woman. 

But outtakes who deserves to see the light.

I'll take it. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat

Great vocals and production but quite boring overall! Sorry! TU,N and DW are her best albums so far! 

Her worst album tbh 

Laughing at people saying that the ones who dislike it it's because it's not pop, as if the album not being pop was the problem :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

xoxo Craig

My orginal opinion still remains. Most of the album is bad, but there are some good tracks. Its a very middle-of-the-road album

End Racism Now

Monster7

Glad I didn't pay attention to the little disappointers here, it's very good, cohesive, production is on point and it has a dreamy and chill mood perfect for her voice. my hair and pov are the best, obvious, positions, safety net and off the table are outstanding too

President Biden

wish it had a different title. I just realized but this is her second album in a row named after the lead & all of her albums since Yours Truly have been named for a song.

Girl get creative! :ladyhaha: i guess we all can’t have a Chromatica in our discography

I got drunk

2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

wish it had a different title. I just realized but this is her second album in a row named after the lead & all of her albums since Yours Truly have been named for a song.

Girl get creative! :ladyhaha: i guess we all can’t have a Chromatica in our discography

Wait... doesn't every Gaga album have a title track?

President Biden
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Wait... doesn't every Gaga album have a title track?

not TFM & Chromatica

and I would also point out that ARTPOP was the album titled before she ever wrote the song ARTPOP

I got drunk

Music is the same in each song, chill - rnb music! Motive makes the difference with its beat ! 

Lyrics are poor and cheap , except Off the table which i found it really interesting! 

Great voice but I think Ariana should dabble in different music paths in the future! 

Not my fav album but i wish her good luck :firega:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

ShayCristoforo

I hate to be this person, but the songs sound the same. The same flow, sound, tempo, rhythm, content...

Love Language is cool. I think that could've been the lead and the album title. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

FentyGa

i actually rly love it

it’s not as R&B as i expected, much more pop, but it’s good still

i like that she experimented a lil bit

my top 3 is nasty, off the table, and motive

my bottom 3 is six thirty, 34+35, and shut up

xoxo Craig
48 minutes ago, President Biden said:

not TFM & Chromatica

and I would also point out that ARTPOP was the album titled before she ever wrote the song ARTPOP

The Fame Monster isn't really an  album, but a continuation of The Fame. So it's title track is

And Chromatica is split into three sections, and its made to be listened to all the way through. So it has three title tracks:

End Racism Now

FrankMonster

I bet it's a grower. I would listen to whenever I want to listen to something chill or nice as background. 

Tbh when the lead came put I listened to it once. Such an earworm cause I've been switching my positions for you all week lol.

Archived