throwback

Shallow proving monsters wrong

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
14 minutes ago, Im Human said:

ofcourse it's bradley sing in the first lines and the movie promo lol

don't forget this facts

Bradley sings in the song first, .. so what? :oprah: The fact that you shouldn’t forget is that the song is so huge because of Gaga’s iconic howl

4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Bradley sings in the song first, .. so what? :oprah: The fact that you shouldn’t forget is that the song is so huge because of Gaga’s iconic howl

people like both of them.. remember romance rumour... dont forget bradley in this project... he the director...

do u think if gaga release this in normal era she will smash

some stans who underestimate shallow in the first release learn from joanne era

but they forget movie promo will b huge...

and its a smash now

Reject False Icons

Well we didn’t know the side of Gaga that made music liked by everyone men/women young/old. It was about love,!It wasn’t risky like her other works and Gaga wasn’t “eccentric or weird” so it was socially acceptable to like Gaga during that time. Like Adele 

Justin Drew Bieber
8 minutes ago, Im Human said:

people like both of them.. remember romance rumour... dont forget bradley in this project... he the director...

do u think if gaga release this in normal era she will smash

some stans who underestimate shallow in the first release learn from joanne era

but they forget movie promo will b huge...

and its a smash now

1. And Gaga’s the main character, the star, she’s the star that was born, her name brought so much attention to the film.

2. Gaga released music that she wrote and sung and it resonated with the public, and she smashed, whether you want to admit it or not.

3. Movie promo doesn’t mean the song will smash, look at Beyonces song Spirit, it peaked at #98. 

Helxig

Literally everything she does is met by heavy criticism and doubt from her own fans. Then they either go quiet when she does better than expected, or speak up loud when she doesn't do well (the I-told-you-so people)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Oriane

It was obvious to me it would be successful. A good song from a big artist that's featured in a big movie, of course it will get popular.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I think it was the little managers who were upset they didn't get a music video for The Cure who wanted failure for everything related to ASIB, so they could say "told you it would flop, she should've promoted The Cure instead of a remake of a remake".

PsychoMaxcara

Honestly, who actually thought it would be as huge as it ended up being? Everything pointed towards a no. She was still recovering from GP canceling her for taking risks with ARTPOP, Joanne singles flopped, and in spite of getting acclaim for American Horror Story the public was still skeptical. People here were right not to get their expectations high, especially since the #1 songs at the time were nothing like Shallow. But Gaga said “**** it,” took risks, followed her heart and one of the most successful eras was born.

i never thought it would be  such a success but i instantly loved it. The trailer makes you wanna know what is that a-ah song.

hello hello baby.

Archived