Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad requests to hire attorney's to fight against Britney and hers

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney’s father is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys from a new law firm to go against Britney and her attorney in court. He would need the judges permission in order to pay them from her estate. #FreeBritney

Britney's dad is also looking to get the lawyer he had in 2008 that put Britney in a conservatorship

Hiring attorney's and paying them from BRITNEY'S money.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

The audacity of Jamie to say Britney hiring her own attorneys would bleed her estate clean and HE then requests for his own attorney's to be paid using Britney's money :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

he's more evil than the devil himself

wtf

Why it's not all over the news, it's not a celebrity news anymore, this abusive person needs to be in jail

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, River said:

wtf

Why it's not all over the news, it's not a celebrity news anymore, this abusive person needs to be in jail

Honestly it's so disgusting :saladga:

Each time I think he can't sink any lower and get any worse, he does...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, River said:

wtf

Exactly this isn’t some poor rich celebrity suffering from fame. This is violation of a person’s human rights and abusive practices, it’s no wonder she’s a mess and in his eyes he’s helping. This is Tiger parenting to the highest degree. 

vyniildisk

He would need the judges permission in order to pay them from her estate.

:bear:

Imagine not even having money to pay for your own attorneys, the audacity

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, Eido said:

Wait, the audacity? :bradley:

He is asking the judge if he can hire lawyers and pay them with Britney's money? 

I can't :saladga:

I literally cannot get over him and his lawyers saying Britney shouldn't hire lawyers because it'll drain her estate unecessarily and now he goes and requests lawyers making things worse for estate by requesting they would be paid by Britney :saladga:

It's not like him and Britney's team have been stealing money from her for 12 years :cyanlights:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reject False Icons

Wow so disgusting going against his daughter using her own money, can he go any lower :triggered: I bet he can, he has no limits 

Attorneys have no soul reputation for me but Jamie’s are truly something else, really locking a woman for the second time whew

bluemonkey
41 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Wow so disgusting going against his daughter using her own money, can he go any lower :triggered: I bet he can, he has no limits 

Attorneys have no soul reputation for me but Jamie’s are truly something else, really locking a woman for the second time whew

He already tried to get Britney’s new lawyers to report to him and they did the right thing by denying his offer. Like they are a reputable firm, they can’t have their reputation tarnish when they could be making more working for Britney.

Reject False Icons
7 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

He already tried to get Britney’s new lawyers to report to him and they did the right thing by denying his offer. Like they are a reputable firm, they can’t have their reputation tarnish when they could be making more working for Britney.

I didn’t know that

ugh So gross, he will do everything to see Britney under that conservatorship

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

I didn’t know that

ugh So gross, he will do everything to see Britney under that conservatorship

Yeah they told the judge that Jamie was trying to talk to them behind Britney’s back to work out an agreement which they thankfully shut him down. He knows they are good so he feels threaten hence getting more lawyers because all the lawyers representing Britney are award winning and high accomplished. I feel she’s in good hands if they did that 

Archived