💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Crown season 4 | Official Trailer (NEW)

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Gillian Anderson is gonna outshine Olivia Colman and that’s saying something. :nooo:

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

I've never watched an episode and I really should considering everybody goes on about how good it is

I've just finished watching it, it is so interesting getting a rough idea on the royal family and their struggles over time

Together You And I!

7 minutes ago, Jase said:

I've never watched an episode and I really should considering everybody goes on about how good it is

I watched season 1 and 2 but im procrastinatin s3 cus the cast changed and Im not feeling them, I think ll skip season 3 cus not much happens and ill watch this new season right away

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

I watched season 1 and 2 but im procrastinatin s3 cus the cast changed and Im not feeling them, I think ll skip season 3 cus not much happens and ill watch this new season right away

had my doubts at first too but the new cast is pretty amazing

tho you're right about one thing... not much happens in it! Olivia and Helena had some incredible moments btw...

• 2 weeks later...
ARTPOPe

5 days left.

I'm really excited for this :excited2:

The consensus of the critics seems to be that the next few episodes are some of the shows best

Gillian Anderson is getting amazing reviews for her portrayal of Thatcher too. :diane:

Stream The Love Invention

30 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

The consensus of the critics seems to be that the next few episodes are some of the shows best

WOOOO LETS GOOOOOO

Archived