Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn Spears' excuse for Britney not being in her music video

COOOK

Featured Posts

At 1:00

ET: "As for her big sis, Jamie Lynn said Britney wasn't able to be a part of the music video. "She was busy having a nice little vacation that she very much deserved," she said, adding that Maddie [her daughter] "was a big enough star" to carry the project.

"There wasn't a lot of room to have anyone else," Jamie Lynn added with a laugh. "

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

miley-cyrus3.jpg

you commenting your own posts 
choke.thumb.gif.a98fc533923a536d64c0e400

Now we know Britney went on vacation just to avoid this mess:teehee:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• COOOK changed the title to Jamie Lynn Spears' excuse for Britney not being a part of her music video
  • COOOK changed the title to Jamie Lynn Spears' excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Britney herself said she doesnt want to work anymore to not make money for the conservatorship. Which is why they now want to make Jamie Lynn work. Jamie Lynn is obviously not on Britney's side which is why shes sayinng things like this.

PsychoMaxcara

Sad and unfortunate.

I don't think Jamie Lynn's evil, I just believe she's about as powerless as Britney is and the only thing she can do is to visit Britney and make sure she's as happy as one can be when put in prison.

btw ET is SOOOO on daddy Spears's payroll :triggered:

papergangstas

she aged so badly :air: I usually don't like commenting negatively on people's appearances but she turned so ugly over the years, and after I've heard how miserably she treated her teen-star colleagues during the set, basically hardcore bullying them, and now this thing with britney, she lost the tiniest little respect I had towards her :rip:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Adrenaliner
10 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Sad and unfortunate.

I don't think Jamie Lynn's evil, I just believe she's about as powerless as Britney is and the only thing she can do is to visit Britney and make sure she's as happy as one can be when put in prison.

the ''only thing she can do'' is to fight her father against this abuse that Britney is experiencing. You have no excuse not to stand up for your own sister when she is obviously keeped as a prisoner in her own life.

2 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

the ''only thing she can do'' is to fight her father against this abuse that Britney is experiencing. You have no excuse not to stand up for your own sister when she is obviously keeper as a prisoner in her own life.

Specially when her mother is already standing with Britney and fighting the conservatorship in court.

2 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

she aged so badly :air: I usually don't like commenting negatively on people's appearances but she turned so ugly over the years, and after I've heard how miserably she treated her teen-star colleagues during the set, basically hardcore bullying them, and now this thing with britney, she lost the tiniest little respect I had towards her :rip:

Jamie Lynn fighting with a knife

papergangstas
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Jamie Lynn fighting with a knife

I- :air:  

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Gimme More
17 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Sad and unfortunate.

btw ET is SOOOO on daddy Spears's payroll :triggered:

Jamie-Lynn is BEST friends with the woman Britney accused of stalking her (Lou Taylor)

Britney's money is going to companies related to Lou, Lou is the one who brought up the idea of a c-ship and convinced Britney's dad to put her in one.

Lou is the one demanding $500k a year MINIMUM regardless of Britney not working.

Jamie Lynn and Co are TRASH. Jamie-Lynn requested a company related to Lou Taylor have power over moving funds from Britney's TRUST for her kids.

Jamie Lynn is an awful person

At least Britney has her bf, kids, her mom and finally an attorney and legal team on her side.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived