💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles visited fan but she was out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Harry Styles left a sweet note for a superfan and fed her fish after her dad invited him into their home for a cup of tea - unfortunately while she was out.

The One Direction superstar, 26, recently ran into a spot of bother when his car randomly broke down outside the fan's house.

The Sign Of The Times hitmaker was let into the family home by her father's friend to wait for roadside assistance, all while the 'Directioner' in question - a girl named Theadora - wasn't in. 

NOTE:
Theadora, my car broke down on your street and your dad's friend kindly let me wait at your house with a cup of tea.
I'm devastated that we missed each other. Looking forward to meeting soon. Treat people with kindness. Sending you all my love, I'm so sorry we missed each other. Until next time, Harry. 
P.S. I fed the fish

+ small message written inside a watermelon on the paper, where he says, 'Tell your dad to get in touch,' though the bottom part is cut off.   

34986492-8891983-image-a-1_160395388034334986488-8891983-image-a-3_1603953935730

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Sneaky Oliver

Imagine if Gaga went to your home while you were at school/college/job :saladga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

if I lived next to where Gaga does, I'd live in absolute panic just in case of casually meeting her in the streets without being emotionally prepared or at least well dressed up :messga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Imagine if Gaga went to your home while you were at school/college/job :saladga:

Missing a chance at interacting with Gaga so you could go thru a coupla emails at customer service :saladga:

LaLuna

I feel bad for that girl. She'll be living with that regret for the rest of her life. It's cool that he left her a note though. Very sweet of him. Although "I'm devastated we missed each other" is a bit much :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

if I lived next to where Gaga does, I'd live in absolute panic just in case of casually meeting her in the streets without being emotionally prepared or at least well dressed up :messga:

If Gaga ever lived next to me I'm sure she'd wonder who's that face that never leaves the window - 

miley-cyrus3.jpg

pachinko
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'd die. Literally just lights off. :air:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I feel bad for that girl. She'll be living with that regret for the rest of her life. It's cool that he left her a note though. Very sweet of him. Although "I'm devastated we missed each other" is a bit much :laughga:

I think this part that is cut off after 'Tell your dad to get in touch,' is about meeting him after show or sth like this so she will probably have a chance to meet him in future 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Galactic Mess

So sweet! I wouldn't feel bad for missing out on his visit if I were she, because after all he said they could meet later.

Archived