💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles visited fan but she was out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Curunir
30 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Imagine if Gaga went to your home while you were at school/college/job :saladga:

Tbh I can't imagine a more frustrating scenario about anything ever. I would die salty :saladga:

Bradley
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

I'd die. Literally just lights off. :air:

us when we find out Gaga stopped by our homes but we weren't there

tumblr_pi8u7fgkNb1x0uneyo2_540.gif

Is it bad if I'd prefer this over actually meeting an artist..? :air: I don't have to deal with the parasocial interaction, I get a photo of them in my space, they feed my fish, they leave a note AND they open a contact line with me?? A DREAM tbh sign me up

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

16 minutes ago, gag said:

Is it bad if I'd prefer this over actually meeting an artist..? :air: I don't have to deal with the parasocial interaction, I get a photo of them in my space, they feed my fish, they leave a note AND they open a contact line with me?? A DREAM tbh sign me up

SAME! You got the story and the experience, without the awkward "omg i love you".

3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Imagine if Gaga went to your home while you were at school/college/job :saladga:

Summon her with the leftover pasta, leave it out for her. :ally: She’ll be there by noon 🤣

Teletubby
37 minutes ago, COOOK said:

How cute is he that he even drew a mask on his face

Elgc1VaXgAETT4-?format=jpg&name=small

Gaga would only write "L":teehee:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Im Human said:

his music still sounds like 1D for me... his solo kinda trying hard to be idealism

its sounds nothing like 1D though :madge:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived