💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

Two beheaded in Nice, France mass stabbing suspected terror attack

Rosaa
1 hour ago, Florian said:

Oh no, they'll prefer boycott French products and blame us when we try to fix what's wrong.

The world disgust me.

Oh I m from Turkey and we can boycott all we want. Only %15 of the country is financaly stable enough to buy nice stuff. So our boycott means nothing :p Anyways. Our first lady will keep on buying high fashion stuff. So, dont worry.

However, Macron has been attacking Turkey non stuff. He has economical and şpolitical investments around Cyprus and he plays with fire regarding that. Moreover, last events with Armenia and Azerbaijan, Macron talked alot about that too. So, please dont say that Macron or France tries to fix something. Both Erdogan and him are WRONG.

I think both Armenia and Azerbeijan did wrong in many ways. But, what people need to know is, that is Azerbeijan territory. But, Armenia has political support all over the world and thinks it can attack. As Macron did, many people support Armenia even Kim Kardashian.

So,Macron has been feeding the fire for so looong.

And Erdogan too. I really dislike their actions.

Edited by Rosaa

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

Would you dare to stop someone using a knife to behead another person inside a cathedral?

sorry i meant the police. I had no idea they could do it in such short time. 

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition

2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

police are usually called after the crime happens

MJHolland
35 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

And, ggd, do not come for me being an islamophobe AT ALL. 

The western islam you see in the U.S. and stuff is bullshit. Like, y'all can talk about how this is not "real Islam" as much as you want, but in practice, it IS the real islam because the muslim world is practicing it. 

Chile then don't be Islamophobic wtf 

There are 1.8 BILLION Muslims in the world, and these extremists do not represent them. Nor do authoritarian governments. 

Your argument that you're not Islamophobic because Muslim people are actually bad is... it's gross sis 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Cersei Lannister

Religion is cancer. Get the f*ck out of it while you can. PERIOD

Edited by Cersei Lannister
More wine 🍷
  • Like 8

Queen Bitch

This should be considered an act of war. Three attacks in just an hour, less than two weeks after the beheading of Samuel Paty. 
They should put heavily armed guards in the streets, everywhere.
Of course we should strive for peaceful solutions to the extent that it is possible. But these cowards won't listen. So now it should be fire with fire. 
And that son of a dog Erdogan does nothing but fuel the flames. 

I hope the garbage human beings behind these attacks will rot in hell. 

My largest fear is that it will spread. We, here in Denmark, ignited the first big crisis over Muhammed drawings. It was not nearly as severe as this though, all they did was boycot our products and burn our flag. But there has been multiple murder attempts towards the man behind the drawings and he still lives under constant police protection. It's only a matter of time before these people will think; "hey look at what's happening in France. Maybe we should continue the job in Denmark, since we never really got our revenge". 

I really do think this will escalate and become very ugly. 

My dad always said that this would happen some day, and now it does happen, just a few months after he died. 

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Sister

We are all humans trapped into a world of trouble. Where is the Love. All of the news is sad and goes into deeper and deeper lows. We just feel powerless to stop from sinking deeper every year, at this rate, so much hate and intolerance everywhere, all over our world.

What nourishes me also destroys me
  • Like 3

Curunir
34 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This happened inside the church. Police don't usually stay inside churches. So even if it took 2 minutes for the police to arrive, he still had time to do it (and fatally injure two others as well).

Florian
52 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Now if the islamic leaders really care about humanity and maybe if Macron is in fact not wise at voicing his opinion (debatable since I don't examine exactly what Macron said), maybe they have to starts to focus on the real tragedy and make empathic statement, not urging Macron to apologize on his remarks. Dudes, give Macron a break, he is the one having terrorist attacks in his country. Islam needs rational and empathy check.

For what reason should he apologize exactly ? :rip:

36 minutes ago, Rosaa said:

Oh I m from Turkey and we can boycott all we want. Only %15 of the country is financaly stable enough to buy nice stuff. So our boycott means nothing :p Anyways. Our first lady will keep on buying high fashion stuff. So, dont worry.

However, Macron has been attacking Turkey non stuff. He has economical and şpolitical investments around Cyprus and he plays with fire regarding that. Moreover, last events with Armenia and Azerbaijan, Macron talked alot about that too. So, please dont say that Macron or France tries to fix something. Both Erdogan and him are WRONG.

I think both Armenia and Azerbeijan did wrong in many ways. 

Pleaaaase :rip:

Erdogan has been starting all the feud since the beginning in order to earn votes in his country :rip: He's been playing a Trump-like game to look bigger than he is on the international scene. He's clearly using foreign policies to earn internal favors and you're BLIND if you can't see that.

France has no real interest economically with Cyprus.

Erdogan has been clear on his intention to violate foreign territories and even threatened military boats from NATO (I remind you that Turkey is part of NATO). Ofc France, as the biggest military power in Europe, is trying to keep the peace in the mediterranean area as it is a threat for both the EU and France itself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mythos
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

The thing is, "islamic" countries are not happy places for anyone else. The western people see Islam in their countries as something nice because the islamic people there are minorities. But as SOON as they become the majority, they make the country unlivable for literally everyone else. Take Turkey, for example. For years we've been a secular country, but it took Erdogan and followers about 18 years or so to SO COMPLETELY CHANGE IT that now the country is unrecognizable. 

And, ggd, do not come for me being an islamophobe AT ALL. Don't try it. I've lived in this country my whole life and I've seen what they can do when allowed. The western islam you see in the U.S. and stuff is bullshit. Like, y'all can talk about how this is not "real Islam" as much as you want, but in practice, it IS the real islam because the muslim world is practicing it. What is specifically written in the book is irrelevant at this point. 

I dont think that western people see Islam in their countries as something nice, especially not in Europe. And attacks like this will just fuel more hate against Islam here.

• Like 1

Florian
4 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Hey guys just keep it civil in this thread please, otherwise it's inevitably gonna end up closed. We should be able to have non-heated discussions about heated topics.

Or just warn the people concerned. I'm done with important topic being closed when just 2 members are going overboard. The original thread about the teacher beheading was closed with 2 pages and no real reason.

Make the moderation make sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Curunir
7 minutes ago, Florian said:

For what reason should he apologize exactly ? :rip:

I don't think @SchwineLove was saying that.

They actually kinda defended Macron :laughga:

Adarsh

Religion should be banned tbh 

That boy is a monster
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Curunir
5 minutes ago, Florian said:

Or just warn the people concerned. I'm done with important topic being closed when just 2 members are going overboard. The original thread about the teacher beheading was closed with 2 pages and no real reason.

Make the moderation make sense.

All the more reason for the rest of us to be as civil as possible. If there's only two users that are causing chaos for example, then I agree, they should be warned or their comments should be removed and the rest of us should be able to carry on discussing like mature adults :vegas:

Edited by Curunir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1