💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you miss the Freeze Gaga?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

I do. :messga:

Not sure if anyone noticed before, but back in the days, she always freeze so long after her performance. She and the dancers can stand there for almost a minute not moving. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Blastertoyo
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I kind of miss dramatic Gaga all along :laughga:

DramatiGa

please enlighten me to death

Sneaky Oliver

Also how could you not include the iconic freezing after Glitter and Grease on TMBT ?! :grr: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Justin Drew Bieber

Yes, it reminds me of MJ. I liked when she did it in the beginning of her superbowl performance right before Poker Face, or during the Monster Ball

Kulture Kiari

Yes. And let's also not forget the iconic freezes she had during the beginning of The Fame era with Pepper.

RAMROD

Gaga just got better batteries so she doesn't have to recharge all the time, that's all. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YES I always LOVED her doing this and would mention it, it was her thing. I love it, bring it back, Gagz! :pawsup:Glad for this thread appearance.:tea::legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Yes. And let's also not forget the iconic freezes she had during the beginning of The Fame era with Pepper.

Can you find the video/s ?  but I do remember she used to have the dancers sitting next to her and not moving during interviews

Hit me a message and say hi !

Pennywise

She also freezes at the end of this performance too. Not for long, but the camerawork is great:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bradley

Bitch I don't just miss FreezeGa, I miss ****ing Lady Gaga. :saladga: We haven't had a performance in so long apart from the VMAs.

Archived