💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Luke Combs promotes Forever After All

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

The success of the song is truly unexpected. It's not even a single it's a bonus track for a year old album.

It's extremely rare to witness a hit that's as organic as this song. No hype no radio just people collectively agreeing that it's a good song. So go support him y'all.

Lighter
Just now, frederiickx said:

He's racist garbage and has been exposed

Arianators.. made up that tweet. Yep they went as low as that

Lighter
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Doesn’t he have a confederate flag sticker on his guitar? 

It was so small as well as all the details on that logo bombarded guitar. I wouldnt look much into it. And my reason is that he is pro black lives matter and he does not support trump

Serial Chiller

Not the Ariana haters pretending that this song is anything but a cheesy bland a** country twang pop song that sounds like a Blake Shelton reject. :billie:

Leoj305
27 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Not the Ariana haters pretending that this song is anything but a cheesy bland a** country twang pop song that sounds like a Blake Shelton reject. :billie:

And what does the ariana song sound like? 

1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

And what does the ariana song sound like? 

The difference is that Ariana fans are not pretending that it’s a good song. 

Xoxo Adriana

i will never get why arianators hate him so much for blocking positions. y’all fault for not streaming it harder.

they need to take notes from us monsters and stream it repeatedly overnight:giggle:

My Enigma Heart
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

It was so small as well as all the details on that logo bombarded guitar. I wouldnt look much into it. And my reason is that he is pro black lives matter and he does not support trump

and yet he has a confederate flag on his guitar

wetasspussy
2 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

He deserves it. Organic hit. He supports the BLM movement, the LGBT community, and loved Born This Way :tony:

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

He's racist garbage and has been exposed

Now which one is real?:oprah:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

HeardASine

He's a nice guy and it's a good song. However, Ariana busted her a** promoting Rain on Me and even Chromatica, so I'll be rooting for her. 

Archived