💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica album artwork

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

It's killer. I have a soft spot for the Blond TFM cover so I'd say this and that are her best.

The cover is perfection! I have it on a canvas in bedroom overlooking my Gaga collection book case :kara: I really hope we get a gatefold cover one day! 

gypsy101

i love the cover. i thought it was interesting how there were two versions of the cover, one with the clean metal and one with the grimy look. also i love her shoes.

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

Can we talk about the absolute slayage that is the Chromatica album cover! To me the album artwork for Chromatica is without a single doubt my favorite album cover of all time. Everything about is is pure perfection. She served us crazy and futuristic, yet sexy Gaga and that color palette oh my god :legend: I still remember almost dropping my phone when Gaga posted the cover on Instagram...I was literally blown away :giveup: 

chromatica-cover.jpeg

Absolutely agree, I still see it sometimes and I can't believe how amazing it is  and how we got one of the most beautiful and detailed album artworks ever. So iconic, the Chromatica symbol is the definition of iconic, honestly.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived