💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica album artwork

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Can we talk about the absolute slayage that is the Chromatica album cover! To me the album artwork for Chromatica is without a single doubt my favorite album cover of all time. Everything about is is pure perfection. She served us crazy and futuristic, yet sexy Gaga and that color palette oh my god :legend: I still remember almost dropping my phone when Gaga posted the cover on Instagram...I was literally blown away :giveup: 

chromatica-cover.jpeg

GagaUnderYou

The fact that we still don't have a gatefold LP with this cover or blown up poster of this image proves Gaga's team does not know what they're doing 

PsychoMaxcara

A cultural reset.

Unfortunately incompetence of her team and things she couldn't have predicted made the whole era a bit messy

waterlikemisery
5 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

A cultural reset.

Unfortunately incompetence of her team and things she couldn't have predicted made the whole era a bit messy

feel like the cupcakes will try and attack u so I just wanna let u know that u spilled eeow:vegas:

damn...we thought we were going to be fed this era didn't we :bradley: at least the music was incredible and the photoshoots too :flutter: :heart: 

Suspiria
36 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

The details :giveup:

EU3sjgbWkAMZWdT?format=jpg&name=small

I never noticed this... and I still can't see it?:billie: Where is this on the cover?

GagaXCollection
Just now, Suspiria said:

I never noticed this... and I still can't see it?:billie: Where is this on the cover?

Top right

EU3tB6oWsAI23Ur?format=jpg&name=large

ladygagaxcollection.com

Reality
12 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

A cultural reset.

Unfortunately things she couldn't have predicted made the whole era a bit messy

*Fixedt :hor: 

Let's not make this about her "incompotent team." Gaga deliberately chose not to push a lot of promo because of things like COVID, BLM, and the upcoming election. 

🃏🖤👹

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

*Fixedt :hor: 

Let's not make this about her "incompotent team." Gaga deliberately chose not to push a lot of promo because of things like COVID, BLM, and the upcoming election. 

Why though? Every other artist is capable of doing both :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lord Temptation

It’s so mysterious and serene and violent, even without blood or gore. I love it to death :kara:

Archived