đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kim's infamous 40th Birthday party brought viral reactions

COOOK

Featured Posts

flyaway

Before COVID, I don’t think any of us truly appreciated what a simple luxury it was to be able to travel and be together with family and friends in a safe environment.

And people still ask why is she so hated. She doesn't help herself. What an idot tbh. Why are rich people so out of touch with reality?

Contessa

Not her going viral :ladyhaha:

Then y’all wonder why the Kardashians never go away. :zilla:

PsychoMaxcara

I love how people constantly ask why they're famous not realizing they're the ones making them famous and giving them attention indirectly haha

They're the most iconic trolls and I'm living 

TimisaMonster

Kim's tweets...kim kardashian GIF

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

StrawberryBlond

I find it mind-blowing how people bend over backwards to try to find something wrong with what the Kardashians say, no matter how trivial. There is literally nothing wrong with what she said. She acknowledges that being able to travel and be safe with family is a luxury, spent money on testing to make sure no one was infected and is referring to being able to be around and be in close contact with loved ones when she talks about having a feeling of normality (not about renting a private island). These same people who are slamming her would support anything to give them a feeling of normality too and if they had her money, they'd do it. Stop being petty and making any and all attempts to take away the humanity of a person just because you don't like them as a media personality.

These same kinda people were also slamming Kim for selling make-up that covers up problem skin as that's like saying that a person's flawed skin is ugly and for selling shapewear as that's like saying that your natural body shape is ugly. Yeah, because none of them have ever worn make-up to make themselves look pretty or worn flattering clothes to make themselves appear slimmer. If you want to hate on what she's doing, you'd have to slam the entire beauty and fashion industry too, which you're not doing. Consistency is sorely lacking when it comes to hating.

PsychoMaxcara
27 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

These same kinda people were also slamming Kim for selling make-up that covers up problem skin as that's like saying that a person's flawed skin is ugly and for selling shapewear as that's like saying that your natural body shape is ugly. Yeah, because none of them have ever worn make-up to make themselves look pretty or worn flattering clothes to make themselves appear slimmer. If you want to hate on what she's doing, you'd have to slam the entire beauty and fashion industry too, which you're not doing. Consistency is sorely lacking when it comes to hating.

source.gif

This is exactly why there is a proverb in the English language "don't hate the player, hate the game." People who attack Kim or the rest of the Kardashians do so because they believe everything wrong in today's society was somehow directly caused by them, when all they've been doing since 2007 is taking advantage of opportunities as they come and being pretty smart businesswomen. They know what keeps them in the headlines and they know how to sway the attention of the media & the public. Ultimately, it's not their fault they are famous with no apparent talent or claim to their fame, the system that makes such a thing possible should be blamed.  

StrawberryBlond
16 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

source.gif

This is exactly why there is a proverb in the English language "don't hate the player, hate the game." People who attack Kim or the rest of the Kardashians do so because they believe everything wrong in today's society was somehow directly caused by them, when all they've been doing since 2007 is taking advantage of opportunities as they come and being pretty smart businesswomen. They know what keeps them in the headlines and they know how to sway the attention of the media & the public. Ultimately, it's not their fault they are famous with no apparent talent or claim to their fame, the system that makes such a thing possible should be blamed.  

Exactly. If the Kardashians disappeared tomorrow or had never even existed, all these problems would still be around. People buy their products as there's a demand for them. Tackle the problem with the buyers, not the manufacturers. It's such an easy target to blame them when they're just doing what much bigger corporations are doing and they aren't catching any heat. We have to ask ourselves why we let someone get famous from a sex tape. It never would've happened if the public didn't buy into it, so the problem lies with them. We choose who we make and keep famous so it's the public who needs the mirror held up to them. And mocking someone for making business decisions that you no have problem with others making shows you've just got a problem with that one person.

After many months quaranting in my new Calabasas mansion where I was living with the bare minimum of a simple pool, tennis court and had to cook for myself. I felt brave enough to celebrate my 40th birthday with my bestest of friends who quarantined and tested before, just so we could finally feel like the simplicity of our lives was back. We jet off to a private island that me and my husband Kanye purchased for 53.4 million dollars, where we could pretend for one night that this terrible virus has not affected our lives! Her are some pictures below. But please respect our privacies! By the way I am 40 years old and this is what 40 looks like, please take a look

34858650-8880669-Still_a_hot_thing_Kim_K

Yes I am 40. Thank you for your attention.

I am 40!

Love, Kim 

3 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

Before COVID, I don’t think any of us truly appreciated what a simple luxury it was to be able to travel and be together with family and friends in a safe environment.

As Airlines are slowly in critical conditions economically, I believe that we all own private jets, but are not able to fly it the way we want to! That is my purpose as a student of law, I would like to present my reforms to Mr President Trump on a better way to solve this crisis!

By the way I am 40 years old.

Love, Kim

Archived