Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Truly Slept On Albums

fishinmyhair

Featured Posts

Shawniqua Mendes

Bjork's Volta is criminally underrated. I think it's better than Post and her more recent albums such as Biophilia or Utopia. The album cover is one of her better ones too...

Bjorkvolta.png

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, tomsches said:

This album cover looks weird, where are her nipples? :huh:

I don’t know probably censored to go along with the cover. Doesn’t matter anyway, she looks AMAZING and the music is AMAZING and this album is way too underrated!

TimisaMonster

iamamiwhoami - BLUE

ionnalee - Everyone Afraid to Be Forgotten 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

pussycat
1 hour ago, Aleks said:

positions :triggered:

AND I MEAN IT! :grr:

Babe it hasn't even been officially released yet 😭 

numb the flame

honestly "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz" is underrated af imo. I have a feeling "positions" will be very underrated outside of Ari's fanbase with the few fans of hers that don't enjoy it as much as her previous works. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, Hades said:

Those boobs. :lolly: The juicy hitmaker snapped. 

Not gays thirsting over her boobs too :messga: I once watched an interview and the entire comment section was straight men lusting over them holy (B!tch I’m a)cow! :cryga:

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Listen to this, fam

41zTHoMkjAL._SY355_.jpg

Actually all of her albums except for Loose can enter perfectly on this list.

The spirit indestructible has such bangerz but people just plain erased Nelly from the earth. Plus MANY eras would only dream to have 5 quality music videos nowadays despite the album being an "underperformance"

1 hour ago, baazyll said:

Bjork's Volta is criminally underrated. I think it's better than Post and her more recent albums such as Biophilia or Utopia. The album cover is one of her better ones too...

Bjorkvolta.png

I used to have such a love-hate relationship with Volta. It's got absolute bangers like 'Earth Intruders' and 'Wanderlust', but slow-burners like 'Pneumonia' and 'Vertebrae by Vertabrae' took a LONG time for me to get into. 

I appreciate it a lot more these days, though, and it's deffo my fave album cover of hers!

LittleMonster20
Just now, whoresup said:

YAS! Go To Town is my fave bop on here 

I love it too, my fave is Wine Pon You! I like Hot Pink too but this album is way too overlooked.

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

Natalia Kills' Trouble is a 10 out of 10. "Saturday Night" should have been an underground bop the likes of "Dancing On My Own."

Came to say Trouble and Body Talk :bear:

1 hour ago, KARMA said:

When I get home - Solange 

YES. 

Also agree with @numb the flame, MC&HDP is incredible.

Also, Cape God by Allie X and MOST DEFINITIVELY, High Road by Kesha. A true rebirth for me, even more so than Rainbow!

A1SrTsR1yxL._SL1500_.jpg

610LGqhX52L._SL1200_.jpg

Archived