💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Truly Slept On Albums

fishinmyhair

Featured Posts

fishinmyhair

What's an album that you love that was truly slept on? I don't just mean by the general public- critics too.

WillowThe1st.jpg

For me, I LOVE Willow's album The 1st and like no one ever talks about it, and even the wikipedia page for it is so bare! She WROTE AND PRODUCED almost the entire thing BY HERSELF HELLOOOO. It's very Jagged Little Pill.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Deseo by Paulina Rubio. This was her first album in seven years, hence she took all that time to make it and not one single filler song could be found on it. Due to lack of promo, not following the usual reggateon trend, and it being her last album with Universal Music, the GP missed out on it, and so it kinda underperformed on charts.

71zj-O1-WF6-ML-SS500.jpg

Kahzandra

I still can't believe no one has revived/discovered Sally Shapiro for this whole new wave of tweaked "TikTok" music that seems to revolve around the 2009/2010 European electronic sound.   For anyone who loves modern electronic music with a retro pop sensibility, this album is amazing should have turned alot more heads in the US back when it was released.  The only time I could hear their music was when I was window shopping in a high-end boutique. Atleast they were always praised on Pitchfork :golfclap:

91U-du+6w3L._SL1500_.jpg

PsychoMaxcara
24 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

Smile by Katy Perry. 

A masterpiece and an album no other artist would have done. 

I second that. This was her 'dancing through your pain' moment and it deserved so much better. 

SpicyTomato
22 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Deseo by Paulina Rubio. This was her first album in seven years, hence she took all that time to make it and not one single filler song could be found on it. Due to lack of promo, not following the usual reggateon trend, and it being her last album with Universal Music, the GP missed out on it, and so it kinda underperformed on charts.

71zj-O1-WF6-ML-SS500.jpg

This!! Suave y Sutil is my favorite from this album. Its so good <3

RAMROD

Listen to this, fam

41zTHoMkjAL._SY355_.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bambino
31 minutes ago, SpicyTomato said:

This!! Suave y Sutil is my favorite from this album. Its so good <3

That song is written by the same author of Ni Una Sola Palabra. It could've become a Paulina classic.

I don't know about what critics said but Anthony Ramos' debut The Good & the Bad  is hard! His story is so special

df8b6bf52efa568e40efa9059848a859.1000x10

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

tomsches
10 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

doja_cat-amala_a.jpg

This album cover looks weird, where are her nipples? :huh:

RichAssPiss

Natalia Kills' Trouble is a 10 out of 10. "Saturday Night" should have been an underground bop the likes of "Dancing On My Own."

Archived