Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

SONGBIRD - Covid 19 horror film

samuelx

Featured Posts

Just the thought of it gives me chills down my spine. 

I'd rather stare at the wall for 8 hours than watching this. 

And I thought I couldn't dislike Michael Bay even further

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Queen Bitch

Too soon. And the premise alone is terrifying, but also incredibly unrealistic. The people would revolt against any government that would keep them in lockdown for so long.

Flippy

I’d be totally down to watch this. Of course, it’s a possibility but it doesn’t take away the fact that it’s just a movie.... for now at least

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

CautiousLurker

Oh wow that guy is HAWT, I'd like to engage in some risque exposure with him :flower:

MonsterPaws

idk why reading the premise made me laugh.

but yeah this comes across as a bit tasteless but I don't think it's that big of a deal. If the movie addresses things like human behavior during the pandemic, government responses etc. it might be a good film.

Then I remembered it's a Michael Bay film so I don't have high expectations :zilla:

TimisaMonster

Ironic Michael Bay would make a movie about Covid when literally all movie theaters are shutting down and nobody wants to watch this at home when they are literally living in the hardest times of people's lives...

This is so tasteless and him trying to profit off of peoples fears like this is so disgusting 

#MichaelBayIsOverParty :vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived