💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s a song that grew on you?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Since a lot of us had more time to listen to Gaga’s discography this year what’s a song or songs that really grew on you (songs that you disliked or were indifferent to but now love)?

For me, it’s Grigio Girls. Always liked the song but listening to it again it’s amazing. It captures friendship just so beautifully, the fact she dedicated it to her dying best friend at the time is just beautiful. Also the music is so nostalgic and the song is truly underrated! Definitely in my top 10!

tumblr_p36svsK4ll1ti7u2bo1_500.gif

Shawniqua Mendes

Scene 98 :mark:

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Stupid Love and 911. 911 with the video becoming a feature, it just didn't stick out for me before we got some visuals to it. Stupid Love just seemed too sugary commercial and I didn't take it serious, probably because of it being attached to a product on commercial 24/7 right away too, but listening as a standalone track now, I like it more.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ARTPOPe

Plastic Doll.

It's so good :nooo:

Also, Dancin' In Circles.

I still think it's one of the weaker tracks on Joanne but it's boppable :music:

Stream The Love Invention

newseason

The Queen. It totally flew under my radar when Born This Way was released but earlier this year I rediscovered the track and it's so good! The bridge is one of her best ever. 

Venus and Mary Jane. It's not that I never originally liked them, but recently I started noticing things about them that I didn't notice before. That happens to me sometimes when I listen to a song after not having heard it for a long time. With Venus it's just how many different layers it all has: the musical changes and the way she changes her voice on it. Well, I guess it's the same case with Mary Jane!

Archived