Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Crazy Right Wingers Think Gaga Banged Hunter Biden

LilyLark

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I doubt it’d hurt her. It’s not like right-wingers were bopping to Born This Way or Aura or buying her albums anyways. :toofunny:

Well maybe except Sinner’s Prayer but still... :toofunny: 

Fixedt

please enlighten me to death

RebeldeFaith

They're just mad cause the men they support aren't getting banged any time soon.

Hand-6f2d.gif

Something something idk

Cookie Tookie

Gaga would never go that low honey. Some of the recent pictures I’ve seen of him are disturbing.

My favorite Gaga conspiracy is the one where she and Marina Abramovic apparently drink people/children’s blood, and a male model disappeared after attending one of their parties lmao :billie:

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, Barry said:

And you're just mad that no one seriously thinks big mike obama is a beautiful woman if she is even a woman.

What? Did you just made an account for this? Stay pressed. :billie:

1 hour ago, Barry said:

You guys are just hypocrites. You would care if this were about trump's children and them showing business deals with dad.

Imagine how you would respond to someone telling you that this isn't our business and that they aren't running for president. 

that chinese site GTV has all the footage you need including gaga in bed and doing drugs with that crackhead.

Also, what? :lolly:

Something something idk

1 hour ago, Barry said:

[redacted]

Disinformation ain’t news. Hunter Biden has zero chance being in any official political position - as Trumps children who don’t follow proper security protocols should also have been denied. Also dragging fake news of Gaga being involved in this is a new level of stupid to an already contrived story loaded with more holes than Swiss cheese.

Shmeaty McMeat

LillyLark, 

If Hunter Biden liked shoving his shmeat into a Rhino's dirtstar, that's on him.....but there is irrefutable evidence that he and his father were both working together to profit off of Joe's position as VP. The emails that have been found show those facts, all of the evidence has been backed up by his business partner and he's testified that Joe was involved in multiple deals in the Ukraine, China and Russia. There photo's of Joe and Barry engaging in the violation of underage children, there's a photo of Joe in a hotel room, standing next to his son laying with his sausage out on a bed next to a half naked woman. All the **** DT was accused of, these assholes did and Gaga supports Joe, so that makes her a pile of **** too.

Archived